Blizzard-Assault Stormer

Be warned, I made this about a year and a half ago, I've finally been able to take pictures of it. :P This has been on display at Bricks by the Bay Conventions 2011 and 2012.OK, you've been warned. Onto the pictures!01.jpg_thumb.jpgFrontLeftBackRightPose 2Pose 3"You feelin' lucky, punk?"

This armor for Stormer was developed by Hero Factory to specialize in high-speed, hard-hitting missions and pursuits. Armed with a single Frost Blaster for projectile weaponry, the armor and shield arm is designed for body slams and other such physical combat and situations, especially against criminals who resist arrest very forcefully.

Thanks for looking and please post your thoughts. :) Edited by Zorrakh

I really like the build but the legs are way too thin and small for the body. If the armor is supposed to be for "high-speed missions," why is the armor so big? I mean it's great but the armor doesn't really fit really well since all of that armor stops you from moving so fast.

pWPTu7m.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I really like the build but the legs are way too thin and small for the body. If the armor is supposed to be for "high-speed missions," why is the armor so big? I mean it's great but the armor doesn't really fit really well since all of that armor stops you from moving so fast.

Thank you. :) The legs are a little thin, but the length is correct: legs plus feet are supposed to be a little taller than the head and torso, when put side by side, which these legs are. The turbines on the back give it the high speed. This armor is essentially a "lightning bruiser," which is something that is very fast and hits very hard, like a tank with the speed of a racecar. :P I'll clear that up in the main post.

Hm, I love the addition of silver pieces and the weapon. No complaints here^^

Thank you. :) the gun is a little bit inspired by the guns from the Transformers movies; I'd thought it'd be cool to give Stormer a weapon similar to what he had in his 1.0 form. I also think that the silver is a nice contrast to all the white; it gives it more of a robotic feel.