Giant Robotic Frog

First of all, I really like real frogs and they are one of my favorite animals.This robotic version of the cute green animal is by far the best System animal MOC I've seen. It's even better than those Lego Creator animals that have been out over the years.The eyes are done really well. Nice colour and the insides are interesting.The mouth looks great, those plates just fit so well there. The stickers with that pattern on the chin look neat, make the frog look more robotic.The front legs are in very good proportions with the rest, nice and, again, robotic.The body is well built, clean colours there.The back legs are possibly the best part. Long, frog-like, animalistic and yet robotic, with nice ends.Great MOC, 10/10

517px-Clone_Wars_-_Season_5_Trailer_2_-_

It's nice. I think the stickers keep the image of "mech imitating an animal". Just one question. What's a Tovoli festival?

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

as a lover of frogs myself, i just had to check this outand oh my goodness this is beautiful. the anatomy is really spot-on, but it still looks mechanical and very frog-like. some of the colors are a bit off, such as some of the red and trans-orange, but at the same time it makes it look more mechanical.gosh it's just really hard for me to pick out a flaw here. i really like everything, from the squidman pilots in the eyes right down to the toes. i want this thing, man. i really think you should CUUSOO it.great MOC. you have every right to be proud of it.

overlordsukapon.png

Hey, that's really beautiful! Never thought about entering it in CUUSOO? I think it'd get many approvals, because of its nice design and interesting poseability. I see no cons but those stickers, that partially destroy the "animalistic" side of the MOC. However, I'm not surprised it won a prize, it's really a good job. 9.8/10

Well I never thought about entering it on CUUSOO. I've never looked at the sight before and I don't know how it works. I hope the frog does not need to be assembled, It has already been deconstructed.

First of all, I really like real frogs and they are one of my favorite animals.This robotic version of the cute green animal is by far the best System animal MOC I've seen. It's even better than those Lego Creator animals that have been out over the years.The eyes are done really well. Nice colour and the insides are interesting.The mouth looks great, those plates just fit so well there. The stickers with that pattern on the chin look neat, make the frog look more robotic.The front legs are in very good proportions with the rest, nice and, again, robotic.The body is well built, clean colours there.The back legs are possibly the best part. Long, frog-like, animalistic and yet robotic, with nice ends.Great MOC, 10/10

Thank you, well building the frog I had a verity of books out in front of me to study so it was automatically correct.

It's nice. I think the stickers keep the image of "mech imitating an animal". Just one question. What's a Tovoli festival?

Ha Ha! I live in a town in Iowa that has a very big Danish community. Tivoli celibates Danish heritage and is named after the Tivoli gardens in Copenhagen.

as a lover of frogs myself, i just had to check this outand oh my goodness this is beautiful. the anatomy is really spot-on, but it still looks mechanical and very frog-like. some of the colors are a bit off, such as some of the red and trans-orange, but at the same time it makes it look more mechanical.gosh it's just really hard for me to pick out a flaw here. i really like everything, from the squidman pilots in the eyes right down to the toes. i want this thing, man. i really think you should CUUSOO it.great MOC. you have every right to be proud of it.

Again, thank you for your comments. I would consider entering it on CUUSOO but I don't know whether is has to be in one piece or not. Let me know and I'll work on it.Don't let these comments discourage more posts. Usually when I post in a topic I started I tend to kill it. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/sarcastic.gif

That is all

Again, thank you for your comments. I would consider entering it on CUUSOO but I don't know whether is has to be in one piece or not. Let me know and I'll work on it.
I don't think so - if your project on CUUSOO reaches 10,000, it is ultimately up to Lego what the final product looks like, which is partially factored upon what people vote how much they would pay for it. For example, if half the people voted that they would pay 25 dollars for it, and the other half voted 60 dollars, then the model would be changed to fit a 40-45 dollar set. Of course, it would be way more varied than that, but still.i hope that all makes sense somehow Edited by Squish E. Frog

overlordsukapon.png