Toa Raiden

JPNML

Hello once again,Here I show you my first presented MOC on BZPower, Raiden 640px-DSC_3652.jpgC&C appreciatedIf picture doesn't show up,tell me.If the link to bionicle wiki is forbidden please tell me.Edit: Image deeplinked - linking to the Bionicle Wiki is indeed forbidden.-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

Well, there's definitely room for improvement. For starters, you used the Inika build - not that there's anything inherently wrong with that, per se, but custom is almost always better. Even a custom weapon or an extra bit of armor here and would have breathed life into the otherwise generic build. The color scheme could also use some work. You have four colors - dark green, lime, silver, and gunmetal, plus there's the trans-blue visor on the mask. MOCs tend to look best when they have two, maybe three colors. I'd recommend removing the gunmetal, as all the gunmetal parts on the MOC also come in one of the other three colors. In addition, both the forearms and hands are lime, making that region seem to run together. Dark green fist pieces would have been a better choice. The main problem with the MOC, though, is that there just isn't much to it. Giving him a weapon, maybe wings or a jetpack, some custom armor, or really anything you can think of to set him apart from the crowd will give this MOC a bit of personality, which is the main thing it's lacking. I'd love to see what you come up with.

Q2TtLEz.png

yeah...room for improvement. I really like the inika build,and the lewa head is my favourite head. He does have weapons, but my camera died before i could take pics with his weapons. the hands and lower arms run together because i don't have dark green hands. for the custom build,we;ll,I'm running out of pieces,and my current custom build isn't working out as well as I thought.I ignored the blue head visor,mainly since it's part of the mask. I will post improved pictures soon. I have other toa MOCs,and they all have better builds,since i'm making a mini-story about it. He is the lowliest toa,with the simplest build.And so people don't ask, I have the metru upper arm pieces because I have a bigger MOC and I need the metru upper arm pieces to emphasize how big he is.