Looking For Hero Factory/super Heroes, Selling Transformers, Games, Mo

VBBN

Only looking to do trades or sales right now. I WILL NOT BUY.I'll say that again.I WILL NOT BUYI run multiple sales threads throughout various forums, and yet people still do not understand those 4 words. Read them, then read them again.Anyways, a few quick rules;-You ship first unless there are other factors that cause otherwise-I am willing to negotiate prices-US ONLY. If you live outside of the US(even canada) I ask that you find someone in the us who I can ship it to, that can then in turn send it to you. I will only charge you for shipping to that person in the us.-YOU MUST PAY SHIPPING.Things I have for sale/tradePARTLOTS OF LEGO AND BIONICLE PARTS, As for pictures, only selling in bulk lotsTransformers7442151872_4d5540209f_z.jpg7273610618_7c1cb08c16.jpg7442153442_8d67ec1f9f_z.jpgNOTE: FIGURES ABOVE^ ARE COMPLETE. THE CYBERKEY FOR DROPSHOT AND THE MINICONS FOR THE PCC ARE INCLUDED7273609728_51e9183e45.jpgGames(Just a few I dont want, all in good quality)MY WANTS-Microsoft points-Stormer XL-MAS EFFECT 1 AND 2This topic will be updated soon, I look forward to trading with you

Edited by VBBN

I have a Rocka XL, Drilldozer, Waspix, Fire Lord, and Green Lantern to offer you. Are those the only Transformers figures you have to trade? I'm only really interested in that Megatron (assuming it's the Leader-class one).

Edited by Knock Out

plop

• 2 weeks later...

hey, nice. though the first picture and the last two arent showing, can you tell me what they are?so, what would we be looking at for the human alliance figure?and jolt? or do i have to have the two bumblebee figures with him?

Edited by Wheeljack

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

• 3 weeks later...