Stuck On Mnolg

Indigogeek

I've felt a bit nostalgic lately, so I decided to play mnolg. I want to complete it fairly, and I'm stuck on the puzzle with the lava flow. How do you do it? Is it random or is there a stragety?

No, it's not random. Each time you press a switch, the switches all around it will reverse. I don't know what the specific sequence of switches you need to press is, but it shouldn't be too hard to get through it provided you always think a couple "turns" ahead-- that is to say, consider what your options after pressing a switch will be before you press it.

I've felt a bit nostalgic lately, so I decided to play mnolg. I want to complete it fairly, and I'm stuck on the puzzle with the lava flow. How do you do it? Is it random or is there a stragety?

No, it's not random. Each time you press a switch, the switches all around it will reverse. I don't know what the specific sequence of switches you need to press is, but it shouldn't be too hard to get through it provided you always think a couple "turns" ahead-- that is to say, consider what your options after pressing a switch will be before you press it.
There is no exact sequence because the layout you get to solve is random.

Are signatures still a thing?