Favorite Year Of Bionicle

joev14

What was your favorite year of Bionicle? My favorite was 2008, the sets were amazing, (Jetrax & Axalara in particular). Also the sides were really distinguishable, the good side looks really good, and the evil side looks really evil. (if that makes sense :P) Plus they released a set with orange pieces, doesn't get much better than that :PEDIT: Please explain why that particular year was your favorite as well!

Edited by joev14

I think 2008. With the possible exception of the serials, that year had some of the best writing. And the sets were fantastic as well. Runners up would be 2001, the year that started it all; 2006, which had spectacular characters in both appearance and personality; and 2007, which exhibited some of the most character depth and development, along with some of the most diverse canister sets of any year.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

There's already an Official Poll for this, guys. Right here.

But that's a poll, not a discussion topic...if a moderator thinks it's not neccessary to keep this topic open, go ahead and lock/close it...:(

But that's a poll, not a discussion topic...if a moderator thinks it's not neccessary to keep this topic open, go ahead and lock/close it... :(
Okay, okay, but polls are not only made by "vote this, vote that". You can also discuss the thing there, obviosly without getting out of contest. People may say "Liked 2003 the best. However, 2008 also had some good sets". Some others could quote this and say "Yeah, but 2008 pieces broke too easily IMO. They're not so good for MOCing." and then say "Whatsoever, voted for 2001. Old school FTW".Or stuff. Correct me if I'm wrong.

But that's a poll, not a discussion topic...if a moderator thinks it's not neccessary to keep this topic open, go ahead and lock/close it... :(
Okay, okay, but polls are not only made by "vote this, vote that". You can also discuss the thing there, obviosly without getting out of contest. People may say "Liked 2003 the best. However, 2008 also had some good sets". Some others could quote this and say "Yeah, but 2008 pieces broke too easily IMO. They're not so good for MOCing." and then say "Whatsoever, voted for 2001. Old school FTW".Or stuff. Correct me if I'm wrong.
That is indeed true.More on topic, 2001, for many reasons.For one, the sets were amazing, and the functions were incredible.The story too was great.