i changed her recently, she's no longer a pohatu genderbend, she's part of the Toa Baryu, so expect another topic with her, and the rest of her team soonnow onto the pics, http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/291720i'll just post mocpages things, since i don't know how to resize images, and neither do i want to invoke the wrath of tufi for not formatting them for BZP.

Ooh, a female Moc.Love the color sheme and torso, makes it look like a female. The arms and legs are porportioned good, and it contributes to the female look. also, love those blue eyes, nice touch. Oh and did I mention those feet? They're amazing. :D~Gravity

Nicely done! First off, I love the toes. They add a lot of character to the moc. The construction is unorthodox to say the least, but it works incredibly well on her. She reminds me of what the toa mata look like before any of their upgrades; robotic, slim, and tribal. Lastly, the blue eyes are outstanding against the brown and tan.

Look at me still talking when there's science to do!

@VS: yup, its a combination of the adaption to speed, and the female torso@Gravity: yeah, ive seen enough inika mocs to make it a rule of mine, that the fingers must never get past the knees, lol@Ranubis: toes seem to be my specialty, and the eyes are supposed to be a quick reference to Onewathanks guys!id upload more but mocpages is down. :c