Pixi Droid 2.0

For round 3 of my match-up with Felix the Cat. The theme was to make a MOC of any of the other's previous MOCs. For this round I chose Felix's Pixi Droid.7311400576_b1f8715d13_n.jpg(Click for larger image)I decided to play around with the design for this, opting for a more spindly version, rather than how the original was. Also, since I did not have any yellow nuva shoulders for the head, I had to alter the amount of blue-to-yellow ratio. So now it's basically opposite to that of Felix's version.Credit to Cholie for editing some of the pictures, his editing is much better than mine.Alternate AngleWith staffBack/SideGallery (When Public)FlickrC&C Appreciated.

Tehe, taking others idea for the last round. xDLegs and torso are a great combo both with a great build. The head is spectacular, and the shoulder pieces are a nice touch. The arms are so cool, it's amazing. Love how you basicly revesed the colors of Fee's Moc and put it on this one. Made it your own. :)~Gravity

Brilliant redisign! I think I like it more than the original, not that the original wasn't awesome. The legs look great. The shoulders are fantastic, the meltdown stickers are probably my favorite part of the moc, they add a lot. Same with the yellow hero cores. Ver cool-looking build.

42687538174_213a004f2f.jpg

Tehe, taking others idea for the last round. xDLegs and torso are a great combo both with a great build. The head is spectacular, and the shoulder pieces are a nice touch. The arms are so cool, it's amazing. Love how you basicly revesed the colors of Fee's Moc and put it on this one. Made it your own. :)~Gravity

Genius, ain't it? :PThank you! I really had to, since I don't have any yellow nuva shoulder pieces. I should get some...

This is neat. I like how the arms are designed and the staff is pretty good. Also, the head looks great in blue.

Brilliant redisign! I think I like it more than the original, not that the original wasn't awesome. The legs look great. The shoulders are fantastic, the meltdown stickers are probably my favorite part of the moc, they add a lot. Same with the yellow hero cores. Ver cool-looking build.

Thank you! The meltdown stickers were a last minute addition, I felt like the upper torso needed some more yellow, so I had to improvise :P Glad you like it.