Name: Zarkuspecies: shadow matoranallegiance: makutamask: twisted kanohi sanokbio: Zarku is a former de-matoran that was bitten by a shadow leech, and is now working for the Brotherhood Of Makuta ( in my storyline galva saves the makuta in karda nui via the mask of time). zarku almost never speaks due to his sensitivity to noise and is something of a loner. He is armed with two spikes that pass the makuta's infection (quaza spikes), a shadow bolt launcher with a missle containing several shadow leeches, a wristblade, and a capsule containing a temporary invisibility virus.front:http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/garnira/bionicles/shadow_matoran_assasin_001.jpgback:http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/garnira/bionicles/shadow_matoran_assasin_002.jpgas a side note, i made this as a gift to a friend.

Edited by ~garnira returns~

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

The folder on brickshelf is not yet public, so only you can see your creation.Try adding a direct link to the image, instead of it's brickshelf link.

thanks for the heads up! Edit: fixed! Edited by ~garnira returns~

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

Looks pretty nice! The colors are pleasing to the eye, but I do have some complaints:- The Quaza spikes stick out weirdly against the color scheme. I'd suggest replacing them with some gunmetal or blue parts. The blue HF spikes would look great on him.- The build itself is nothing complex, perhaps a custom torso would fit him better?- The color layering is slightly confusing, what with blue being limbs but also armor- I think he'd look better with a hero head as a head, rather than an armor piece.All in all, a cute, simple MOC. I like it.

Edited by The Bean

Bathe in the glorious beanity that is the Bean

I like the color scheme of this the most. I also like the overall look. It's very unique, which is a good thing. The one piece of advice I'll give you is that you should attach the Fangz head piece a different way. I know it's hard because those heads are annoying, but I made a remedy for it.If you have Autodesk Inventor, you should be able to open this file, or maybe just send it to a 3D printing service to print it. Keep in mind that the file is dimensioned in Metric, so you'll have to specify that. I hope it works. If not I'll have to convert it to a more universal file type. PM me if you need help. I hope it works.Here are previews of the part:

• [*]
Front Isometric[*]Back Isometric

Anyways, I love the MOC. :)

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.