More Mocs By Zarohum

Zarohum

These are a few other MOCs made by me. They might not be the most creative, but here they are. My camera's not the best, so please ignore the blurriness. Makuta JorashaA Makuta who sided with Miserix during the Makuta civil war. He and his Hagah team have been on the run for millenia. Yeah, a MOC with teal as its primary color. It's like wiping your butt with silk.Blurry action poseShowing off his giantness Naran, Toa of WaterA member of Jorasha's Hagah team, Naran looks for every opportunity to make peace. When she cannot, she is a deadly fighter.Action pose?CloseupWeapon (Not a very good perspective) Jauro, Toa of PlantlifeYeah, ok. He doesn't have the right color scheme. I just wanted to make a sand green MOC, and he looked more like a plantlife Toa than anything else.Action pose, I guess?Closeup Coming soon, Voriki and Kaadra Comments and criticism appreciated.

Edited by Zarohum

Bold color schemes, and handled very well! This is the first time in a while that I have seen real ingenuity of this sort. Of course the builds are very good too, but the colors what is are truly impressive. Turquoise and white is a pair I never thought would work, but it does here. Blue and silver, very nice, made all the more impactful by the sheer solidity of both colors - broken only by the dark blue elbow socket. And the Sand Green plus grey! Wow, excellent down to the white integration - just splendid. I look forward to the others! a_peace.png

15037057692_2fb1ce338a_t.jpg     15034366641_d827682ab5_m.jpg     15037424595_cf284dac70_t.jpg

Toa Gali Nuva

Nice MOCs. The turquoise one is the best. I'm not veyr into the Jauro one, tough, too basic build... Anyway, try to improve your photography for the next MOCs, these are veyr blurry (try using the Macro option on your camera - its the flower symbol - a bit contrast adjustment also helps)

The night is dark and full of terrors...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I love the Plant-Life one best!

Please don't post in topics that have been inactive for more than twenty days in the BBC forum; that's considered revival.Additionally, when you comment on MOCs, your posts should contain some sort of specific feedback on the MOC. There's an overview of some good reviewing practices in the BBC rules topic that you can use to gauge the posts you make.Closing.