Needing A Few Parts From 8893!

T.B.O.C

After asking LEGO if they can replace any of these pieces, and receiving a list of all the parts they couldn't replace, I figured I'd go here.So, I would like to purchase these parts from someone: (these are the descriptions from Peeron) They are all from the BIONICLE set 8893: Lava Chamber Gate3307 NavyBlue Arch 1 x 6 x 2 (1)48729 DkStone Bar 1.5L with Clip (2)53989 Black Minifig Mechanical Arm with Clip and Rod Hole (2)53989 Rust Minifig Mechanical Arm with Clip and Rod Hole (2) (Avak's minifigure arms)x1786 Black Technic Bionicle Minifig Barraki Legs (1) (Nuparu's minifigure legs)x1788 Black Technic Bionicle Minifig Barraki Torso (1) (Nuparu's minifigure torso)x1822px1 Black Technic Bionicle Minifig Toa Inika Head Nuparu (1)6553 MdStone Technic Pole Reverser Handle (2)However, I wouyld like to only do one purchase, though if I must, I can do more than that. I wouldn't like to pay more than $3-4 USD for these parts, though if we must, we can arrange a price.I know you might need a few extra dollars for shipping, but these parts are small enough where it shouldn't take to much to ship them.I can pay via a Money Order, as that will result in the easiest and fastest transaction between the two of us. I would prefer us both sending our ends of the deal at the same date, if we can arrange that. Thank you in advance!

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!