Mnog Misc Creatures Mocs?

Sylux

Omg It has been so many years since I've bothered to log in, partly because I just found the little piece of paper I wrote all my info on today while cleaning. I totally wasn't even expecting this account to work.Then I went going on to myself about how much I missed Bionicle and found myself watching all the old Flash cutscenes to the Mata Nui Online Game (SO MANY GOOD TIMES!).Anyone remember the fancy purple bird thing that Kongu flew on? Was anyone ever able to figure out how to build it? What about those..goat..things..in Po-Koro or the tiny Ussal Crabs(i hope that was their name), the other bird things in Le-koro, or the other random wildlife that didn't get a complete set?I was just wondering if anyone had been able to, either back then or recently with the newer parts that had been available.Now I'm off to remember more of the Bionicle days and ignore the existence of this..'hero factory' lol

Current Project: A story to do with Takanuva and the Vahi, no title yet.

Hey, want some vacation advice? I heard that The City Of Azarath and the Planet of Tamaran are very beautiful this time of year....

Omg It has been so many years since I've bothered to log in, partly because I just found the little piece of paper I wrote all my info on today while cleaning. I totally wasn't even expecting this account to work.Then I went going on to myself about how much I missed Bionicle and found myself watching all the old Flash cutscenes to the Mata Nui Online Game (SO MANY GOOD TIMES!).Anyone remember the fancy purple bird thing that Kongu flew on? Was anyone ever able to figure out how to build it? What about those..goat..things..in Po-Koro or the tiny Ussal Crabs(i hope that was their name), the other bird things in Le-koro, or the other random wildlife that didn't get a complete set?I was just wondering if anyone had been able to, either back then or recently with the newer parts that had been available.Now I'm off to remember more of the Bionicle days and ignore the existence of this..'hero factory' lol
The Purple Rahi were Kahu, a sub-species of Gukko. A Kahu could be built by a conbination of the two Nui-Jaga.The 'Goats' were Mahi.The Ussals I'm pretty sure were Ussals. Could you supply a picture?The other birds in Le-Koro were Kahi, another Sub-Species of Gukko.All the other rahi I'm pretty sure were cleared up by Greg then canonized.~Gravity Edited by Gravity Caiox

The Purple Rahi were Kahu, a sub-species of Gukko. A Kau could be built by a conbination of the two Nui-Jaga.The 'Goats' were Mahi.The Ussals I'm pretty sure were Ussals. Could you supply a picture?The other birds in Le-Koro were Kahi, another Sub-Species of Gukko.All the other rahi I'm pretty sure were cleared up by Greg then canonized.~Gravity
Ohh I never realized you could build the Kahu with the Nui-Jaga. I never got most of the Rahi sets when they had first come out.The Ussal Crab I'm talking about are the tiny ones(compared to the Pewku set we got) that looked like this: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080201041728/bionicle/images/6/6f/Blue_Ussal.pngWhat I was asking was if any of these smaller Rahi like the Ussal Crab, the Mahi and the Kahi were released in any form, or if instructions to build them were put out on the internet?

Current Project: A story to do with Takanuva and the Vahi, no title yet.

Hey, want some vacation advice? I heard that The City Of Azarath and the Planet of Tamaran are very beautiful this time of year....

Gravity got most of the creatures right. The Kahu bird that Kongu flew was actually the combiner model of the two Nui Jaga sets. (The set had instructions included.) Lots of other Rahi, like the Ussal crabs and Husi birds from Po-Koro, and Gukko birds from Le-Koro, were released in the Bionicle Master Builder Set, which included instructions for a bunch of different Rahi. I don't think the Mahi were ever officially released as a model, but there are a couple of MOCs on Brickshelf that do a good job at recreating the goats using existing pieces.You can also look up lots of Bionicle trivia and such on BioSector01.:music:

Edited by xccj

The Purple Rahi were Kahu, a sub-species of Gukko. A Kau could be built by a conbination of the two Nui-Jaga.The 'Goats' were Mahi.The Ussals I'm pretty sure were Ussals. Could you supply a picture?The other birds in Le-Koro were Kahi, another Sub-Species of Gukko.All the other rahi I'm pretty sure were cleared up by Greg then canonized.~Gravity
Ohh I never realized you could build the Kahu with the Nui-Jaga. I never got most of the Rahi sets when they had first come out.The Ussal Crab I'm talking about are the tiny ones(compared to the Pewku set we got) that looked like this: http://images1.wikia.../Blue_Ussal.pngWhat I was asking was if any of these smaller Rahi like the Ussal Crab, the Mahi and the Kahi were released in any form, or if instructions to build them were put out on the internet?
Oh, those are regular Ussal. In fact, Pewku was one of those 'tiny' ones that came to Kini-Nui with the Ussalry. ^_^~Gravity Edited by Gravity Caiox