Raiden, The Toa Of Storms

JPNML

What custom part was used?
I believe they're talking about how this Moc Needs to be more custom, not a piece itself.Anywho, I must agree and say, this looks like Lewa Phantoka with different colours. The colours may be different, and I like the colour scheme, however, when you used the Inika Torso, it ruined it for me. I'm sorry, but I'm just not into this Moc.~Gravity

It's . . . exactly a generic Toa moderator. There's very little to say, as it's hardly a distinct MOC at all. In the future I'd definitely recommend anything remotely near attempting something new, such as a custom torso, or even something as simple as more creative limb armor. As it is, all I see is Lewa Phantoka with Metru Green added, which is not much.~B~

Edited by Ballom

• 2 weeks later...

I like your Mocs, man. They relax me. They're nice and simple. More like a fan set than a fan model. And I like that, a lot. Bravo man! The lime/dark green contrast is awesome! I gotta get back to my mocs.

PM me for a chance to have your own custom hero appear in a story I'm writing. Pm me if you want to have your Hero in the story, and I'll give you details!s7tCK.gif