Spacial Dust Dragon&backland Fire Wyvern

Blue Dragon

Haha, it's about time someone made a Stardust Dragon MOC! (That is what your Spacial Dust Dragon is right?) and the wyvern is nice, but the wings are a bit... triangular. nice work.

There should be a Shooting Star Dragon moc in my photostream, look for it, it should be quite easy to find. As for Stardust Dragon, that's a bit to difficult now. Maybe later.

~Blue Dragon~

Really nice ones. The Stardust drgaon is veyr good, altough I'm not very fond in the head, and neck is too 'blocky'. Wings are also too small. But I do like the metal arm and feet.As for the Wyvern, I love what you did on the head, but I think wings could be improved: they lack shape and 'substance' .All-in-all, a very good pair, I like them!

The night is dark and full of terrors...

Wyvern is pretty cool. I like the head.BUT SPACIAL DUST DRAGON is just awesome. The limbs are sleek and dragon-like, and the chest looks very well built.However, the wings look a little small, and the neck looks too open.

Laughing_Man_Icon_by_CoyoteTracks.gif

Does anyone want to play the Master Chief Collection with me? I'm trying to get a team going for ranked. PM for GT.

The head on Wyvern is pretty cool, but Spacial Dust is straight up amazing. Its incredibly detailed,and has a nice set-like appearance. 10/10 on Spacial, and 9/10 on Wyvern.

Song Of The Month: From Scythe to Sceptre - Be'Lakor

qs104307.jpg
qs104307.jpg
Hau and Kakama collected!
I accept PBZP Requests. Just PM Me the letter you want, and the details of what you'd like to see in the MOC.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W Y X Z
Red= Taken and in Progress, Blue = Open, Black = Finished

• 3 weeks later...

SPACIAL DUST IS AWESOME!I love the size of the mouth, as well as the poseable toesies.The other one I don't like as much, probably because it's mainly system (not that I have anything against system)10/10 for the first7/10 for the second

It all started with the feet of that moc, so I'm glad you like them.Actually, the only system used on the wyvern are the head and tail, so it isn't that much, really.

Very interesting use of sysem on the Backland Fire Wyvren. I think the grey one is the better of the two, though. It just has such great greebles!

The greebles are more of a necessity than a way to make it look better, because the body is quite bare without the tubing.

Wyvern is pretty cool. I like the head.BUT SPACIAL DUST DRAGON is just awesome. The limbs are sleek and dragon-like, and the chest looks very well built.However, the wings look a little small, and the neck looks too open.

I Agree with the neck, in hindsight, i could have made something better for it. As for the wings, who needs large wings in space? I sure don't =P Edited by Blue Dragon

~Blue Dragon~