Well then, let this become the official topic, mine's already pretty much dead... I can't wait for the HotS preview tomorrow, I need to know what those unit silhouettes are and how they will certainly completely break the existing game. :P Also ghosts need a nerf, EMP is too good vs P and snipe is too good vs Z. I think the problem with EMP is that you can't retreat if you get hit, which would be the logical thing to do. In BW, the terran mech army was so immobile, if a science vessel EMPed your army you could just back away and recharge your shields - you might lose a bit of map control, but your army lived. In SC2, if you try the same thing, terran just stims and chases you down and you lose everything. An easier way to fix it might be just to make it dodgeable - make the missile slower and a lot more obvious. Or move it to raven, so terrans can feel what it's like to spend 200 gas for AoE damage. :P I play protoss, should've been pretty obvious from that... </balance rant>

Well then, let this become the official topic, mine's already pretty much dead... I can't wait for the HotS preview tomorrow, I need to know what those unit silhouettes are and how they will certainly completely break the existing game. :P Also ghosts need a nerf, EMP is too good vs P and snipe is too good vs Z. I think the problem with EMP is that you can't retreat if you get hit, which would be the logical thing to do. In BW, the terran mech army was so immobile, if a science vessel EMPed your army you could just back away and recharge your shields - you might lose a bit of map control, but your army lived. In SC2, if you try the same thing, terran just stims and chases you down and you lose everything. An easier way to fix it might be just to make it dodgeable - make the missile slower and a lot more obvious. Or move it to raven, so terrans can feel what it's like to spend 200 gas for AoE damage. :P I play protoss, should've been pretty obvious from that... </balance rant>

I watched the trailer last night and it was AWE-SOME. I'm definitely looking forward to the expansion and I hope I can get on the beta, if Blizzard has an open beta, that is. I guess I don't know much concerning Ghosts because I never get that far in a game (:P), but I see your point with the Science Vessels. Ghosts are a lot faster than Tanks and Thors. Plus, it doesn't help that the Nural Parasite and Fungal Growth got a Nerf. <_< Maybe it chould be more like Psyonic Storm, where you can get partially hit, but at least not completely.

• 4 weeks later...