odd "user"

~Shockwave~

7588212866_b279ec2e2c.jpgmay i ask what that is? i thought we wheren't able to discuss that?on a similar note the mobile site has a share button for that site. Edited by -Windrider-

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

When search engines or search functions are searching on BZP, they show up like that. It's been that way since before the last major update. As there doesn't seem a way to hide it, just ignore it and, as the rules say, don't discuss it.~B~

When search engines or search functions are searching on BZP, they show up like that. It's been that way since before the last major update. As there doesn't seem a way to hide it, just ignore it and, as the rules say, don't discuss it.~B~
Yes. From a similar topic,
It's a search engine bot, which goes through web pages and indexes them in order to keep search results up-to-date. The forum software recognizes bots by their IP address, and it shows them as 'users' on the online list.
As for the share button, I don't believe that the administration has any control over the functions of the mobile version, so there is nothing that can be done about that.Wind is tired so topic closed. Good night, everyone.