Krika quick sketch

Nocturnox

KrikaHere's a picture of Krika from '08. My brother let me borrow the toy so I could sketch him at a close angle. I didn't really try too hard, so you can notice a lot of symmetry problems, and the claws don't look just right, but yeah. When I showed my brother the picture, he said 'Making him an SIC now are we?' Super Imaginative Chokojin. Basically a creepilly redesigned character. C&c Welcome!

PM me for a chance to have your own custom hero appear in a story I'm writing. Pm me if you want to have your Hero in the story, and I'll give you details!s7tCK.gif

As a KR fan, I'm aware of the SIC aesthetic, and it really suits Krika (being mostly bug-inspired and heavily creepy already). The sketch, if a little rushed, captures the look very well and is very nice. I'd like to see what you could do with Gorast or Bitil. Awesome job.

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

• 2 weeks later...