Random Art

Gorag

Here is the other topic, containing misc. fan art= http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=1249 Hey, the name's Gorag. Well, at least it is here on BZPower. I sprite, draw (sometimes with milk or soy sauce on tables), create sets for stop-motion, etc. etc. As the title states, this'll be where I post my random art made from whatever. First up, here are a few quick 15-minute made LEGO sprites I've done (it's almost like fast food!!): (Obviously different styles.)6245118486_bd79dfd7e6_t.jpg And now for three of our six favorite heroes: (Hopefully you can see them.)mini_tahu.gifmini_lewa.gif mini_kopaka.png I had done these quite a while ago, along with the Micro Toa. Nui Jaga, Tarakva and Nui Ramma. Now I'm gonna get 6 comments telling me that I spelt the names wrong... They differ from the actual sets quite a bit because of their size.mini_jaga.gifmini_tarakava.gifmini_ramma.gif I imagined a game made with these sprites would look something like this: micro_battle.png I have other sprites for the game like food and such too. The story were to be that the three Toa were having a picnic when the Rahi invaded and stole their cakes, coffee and benyas... don't ask.... And for a bonus, here's Tahu HD.6272596967_675389299a_t.jpg LEGO Minifig jogginglego_walk.gif HERO FACTORY Sprite, this is a MOC I created in real life, so I might post pictures of him later for comparison. His name's Clawbster, which I think fits a HERO FACTORY villain well.mini_clawbster.gif And finally, I will advertise for my Kit I am creating. Here's Jaller in four directions! Here are the frames6267546739_11bbc9ca97_m.jpg Animatedmmo_jaller_spin.gif Here's the link to the kit topic: http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=1182 If I'm also aloud to post other sprites and art of other characters here outside LEGO (mainly Mario and other assorted Nintendo characters who's games are largely rayed E) then I could show off a little. Not saying that's all I'm gonna post, I'll post mainly LEGO after I post some other pixel art I've done. Can you post your original characters here, or should they also go in Completely Off Topic?

Edited by Gorag

6244916474_c93fd6d552.jpg

6251674125_b0dbed809a.jpg

6252203236_c35c6ab8f3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

*SAVES TO COMPUTER* No, you can't stop me! I could go on and on about how darling these sprites are, but I'll save you the capslock spam. :D I hope you do the other Toa Mata though, and other characters as well because I would love to see them. Also, I can't believe you did the minifig in 15mins, that's amazing! The SD styled one is my favourite. He looks so silly and happy- it's so cute, it's cavity-inducing. Also, Kopaka isn't animated! )':

People actually commented on my work? And they actually liked it? Yay! I guess I'll continue with the Toa style, then. Feel free to use them wherever you want to, in your signatures, or whatever. @Nuvaguy: Tahu's eyes (along with everyone else's) are suppose to be spaced a little farther apart than they actually are. It's just the style I was going for. @Jiayi: Glad you liked the LEGO Minifig, I'm uploading a GIF of him running right now. I might animate Kopaka if/when I can think of an animation for him ------ And now to the actual update: I had done these quite a while ago, along with the Micro Toa. Nui Jaga, Tarakva and Nui Ramma. Now I'm gonna get 6 comments telling me that I spelt the names wrong... They differ from the actual sets quite a bit because of their size.mini_jaga.gifmini_tarakava.gifmini_ramma.gif I imagined a game made with these sprites would look something like this: micro_battle.png I have other sprites for the game like food and such too. The story were to be that the three Toa were having a picnic when the Rahi invaded and stole their cakes, coffee and benyas... don't ask.... And for a bonus, here's Tahu HD.6272596967_675389299a_t.jpg LEGO Minifig jogginglego_walk.gif HERO FACTORY Sprite, this is a MOC I created in real life, so I might post pictures of him later for comparison. His name's Clawbster, which I think fits a HERO FACTORY villain well.mini_clawbster.gif And finally, I will advertise for my Kit I am creating. Here's Jaller in four directions! Here are the frames6267546739_11bbc9ca97_m.jpg Animatedmmo_jaller_spin.gif Here's the link to the kit topic: http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=1182 Trivia: Jaller's sprites are the only sprites I have recently created in the past weeks, everything else shown is a few months old.

Edited by Gorag

6244916474_c93fd6d552.jpg

6251674125_b0dbed809a.jpg

6252203236_c35c6ab8f3.jpg