Reduced Inbox Space?

~kh

I'm a OBZPC and so far my PM box has been nowhere near full. I honestly don't remember the amount I had before, but it was rather large and the bar was about a quarter of the way filled up.Today, I checked it and apparently I suddenly have reached my limit. My inbox is 100% full, something which I'm sure I would have noticed.I do realize that we just went through Premier week and that extended my inbox, but I received my last PM on July 14th, before Premier week started and that was when I last checked the meter, meaning that I had to have had more space since then. Also, I have 214 total messages, which is more than the 200 message limit that I apparently now have.I was not sent any messages during Premier week which could have offset the amount of messages I have, so I'm pretty sure that I had some space that was removed.Was this part of an update that I missed? Or is it just a forum glitch?

According to the PMship FAQ, 200 is the standard size for non-premier members, and I can't find anything saying OBZPCs get extra message space.Seeing that PMs have a 1000-message limit, that would gel with your bar looking a little less than a quarter full. Perhaps OBZPCs used to have a PM-sized inbox, but that was an error that was reverted. It's also possible that the larger inbox was intentional, and accidentally removed following PM week.

Edited by GSR

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

it looks like something is wrong, you are missing the post count picture.i'm guessing that might have something to do with it. maybe an error?unless i'm mistaken, and outstanding bzp citizens don't get premier perks. but i don't think so as i believe i saw somewhere that OBZPC members could not buy premier perks, though i could be wrong.

Edited by Wheeljack

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

it looks like something is wrong, you are missing the post count picture.i'm guessing that might have something to do with it. maybe an error?unless i'm mistaken, and outstanding bzp citizens don't get premier perks. but i don't think so as i believe i saw somewhere that OBZPC members could not buy premier perks, though i could be wrong.
Post count images are only for Premier Members. OBZPC members do not have Premier perks, but can definitely buy PMship.Kahinuva, you didn't have PMship before, did you (and it just ran out)? newso1.png

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

Post count images are only for Premier Members. OBZPC members do not have Premier perks, but can definitely buy PMship.Kahinuva, you didn't have PMship before, did you (and it just ran out)? newso1.png
Nope, I've never bought it before, either on here or on the old forums.

Might it have anything to do with the Premier Perks running out?EDIT: Just noticed a part of the post that I hadn't before, sorry.- Vorex

Edited by Vorex: Keeper of Time

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill