Stormer 4.0

CeeCee

Okay, here's the deal. I want to make a canister version of Stormer 4.0. Not that hard right? Well I have come to a little dilmema in my plans. I need something I can use as a white chest piece. I don't want to duplicate's any of the others from the 4.0 Heroes. Is there any colouerd 4.0 torso that I can use for an ice guy?

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

That would work but I'd cover the sound wave printing with the stickers from stormer xl. It would be weird for stormer to have a sound wave detail on him.
Are the stickers see through at the back or white? I dont actually own a stormer XL at the moment.And are they the same shape. If so I agree with you. Actually If they are those two things, I can just use Nex's body. Edited by SamH1995

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

That would work but I'd cover the sound wave printing with the stickers from stormer xl. It would be weird for stormer to have a sound wave detail on him.
Are the stickers see through at the back or white? I dont actually own a stormer XL at the moment.And are they the same shape. If so I agree with you. Actually If they are those two things, I can just use Nex's body.
I dunno if they are see through since I don't own stormer Xl yet. But I think the stickers that go onto the chest would fit a normal 4.0 hero body armor piece. If not there are various sizes of stickers in the set that could work

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

Are the stickers see through at the back or white? I dont actually own a stormer XL at the moment.And are they the same shape. If so I agree with you. Actually If they are those two things, I can just use Nex's body.
I dunno if they are see through since I don't own stormer Xl yet. But I think the stickers that go onto the chest would fit a normal 4.0 hero body armor piece. If not there are various sizes of stickers in the set that could work
True say. Im getting him any way. Just checked and they are white at the back so its all good