Windblade Toa of Air

img_1635.jpgWindblade , my selfmoc, lived in a village built on a huge tree. One day after exploring the forest and using his kanohi he came back and found his village burning and a massive Makuta of fire standing over the village's turaga. Windblade, a matoran at the time, charged at the Makuta. The Makuta grabbed Mindblade by the neck and started choking him. the turaga threw a toa stone at Windblade transformed and kicked the makuta who disappeared leaving wisps of shadow.img_1636.jpgWindblade has control over air and limited control over plantlife.img_1637.jpgback shotimg_1638.jpghis wings can flip and become swords

"EXTERMINATE"-Dalek #1 to #3458271

If you have a self MOC you would like me to build just PM me and I'll make it as long as I have the pieces.

3DS Friend Code: 4699-6562-6279

Pokemon Y safari: Audino, Dunsparce and Chansey

Hello and welcome to BZPower Forums! I hope you are finding things to your liking, I know I am! I love the story that goes along with this creation. I have to ask though, was the story aspect created before or after you built this? I appreciate any use of Lewa's mask, so right off the bat you have points. The colors stay to a relatively small pool of selections, too, which is good. However, I do feel that the hands are a tad too large for the rest of this build. Also, the plant pieces on the legs seem to be a little out of place. Keep working, you can only get better!

Hello and welcome to BZPower Forums! I hope you are finding things to your liking, I know I am! I love the story that goes along with this creation. I have to ask though, was the story aspect created before or after you built this? I appreciate any use of Lewa's mask, so right off the bat you have points. The colors stay to a relatively small pool of selections, too, which is good. However, I do feel that the hands are a tad too large for the rest of this build. Also, the plant pieces on the legs seem to be a little out of place. Keep working, you can only get better!
Very creative use of the Matoran feet as the torso, I built a similar moc but with Toa Nuva feet as the torso. The only cons I can see is that the neck is a tad too long, and the hip is skinny. Other than that, it's a very nice moc! I didn't have time to read the story, I'll read it later.
I thought of the story after and I do agree about the hands I'm not completely satisfied with the lower arms. As for the leaves, I think they look good. Also if the neck was shorter he would not be able to move his head as much.

"EXTERMINATE"-Dalek #1 to #3458271

If you have a self MOC you would like me to build just PM me and I'll make it as long as I have the pieces.

3DS Friend Code: 4699-6562-6279

Pokemon Y safari: Audino, Dunsparce and Chansey

As everyone said the neck is a bit long. But the rest is okay, maybe add a little more green on the upper legs. I love the leafy lower legs, arms and wings. The backstory is pretty cool too.

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

PBZPs in the Archives: A B C C F H K L N P P S T
New Forums PBZPs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T T U V W X Y Z

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!

I like the overall feeling of the MOC with the flipping swords and the plant life ankle armor. The neck is a little too long, though. didn't really read the story, I was trying to focus on the pictures. I will read it after finishing this very post.awesome overall!!

The_Brotherhood_of_Makuta_by_Arzeron.jpg

Comply. Create. Consume.

I like the idea of custom bodies, but this MOC doesn't look as good as a standard, boring Toa build (maybe utilizing the Antroz technique to implement the wings) with equivalent gear would would. Try to do proportions at least a BIT better when making custom bodies. As it is, his neck, limbs and body make his mask seem huge and some of the colors are a bit odd too.

Edited by Tanu Toa of Earth
toatanusignature.png