Active Users List

The Lorax

I've noticed this thing happening for a while, and it's quite puzzling. Every so often, I will load a page on BZP, and take a look at the active users list. Here's a screenshot.0_users_screenshot.png I'm not on there. It says there are zero users in the topic, but clearly it is wrong because I'm in there. It doesn't seem to count me as a guest (as you can see, my signature is there next to the posting box, so I'm definitely logged in), I'm just not there at all, even though I must be in the topic in order to see the list. :???:The odd thing is that this doesn't happen all the time. I'll see this, click to another page and I'll be listed there again, under members, exactly where I should be.Does anyone know what is happening here, or what might be causing it? This isn't really a problem for me, but I find it weird so I'm interested to find out what's going on. Has anyone else seen something similar?

ppg2.png

It sometimes is off very slightly like that, when you make your first click after being offline. Presumably, the active users list is not updated immediately when you open or refresh the first page after being inactive. I've noticed this myself; it always goes away after refreshing the page.~B~

My first guess is that it's a cache error. Try clearing your cache and then refreshing.For Firefox and Chrome, you can do either Ctrl+Shift+R or Shift+F5. For IE, it's Ctrl+F5. For Safari, it depends on the keyboard layout you've chosen (Alt vs. Ctrl).Let me know what happens after you've done this. I can't seem to find the same error on IP.Board's help forums, so it might be on an individual basis.-SK

I've also noticed this, it appears to happen in the rp topic i go in, if i go off for the night, than re open my computer and refresh most of the time it doesnt show me viewing it.

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group