Archived PMs?

vataki

I was curious if there would happen to be a way that I can read my old personal messages from the archived forums? I tried logging in on the forum archive, but the entire messenger is disabled, so I can't even view my old messages.So, if I wanted to read my old messages, would there be a way to do this?Thanks!~Vataki

naw man

i don't know what to tell you then. are you positive you didn't delete them? that's the only thing i can think of. if that's not the case, I don't think there is any way of retrieving them.

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

I don't remember deleting them, or even seeing them when the forums came back up last year, but I suppose it is a possibility that I deleted them and just forgot that I did.Well, my question was if there was another way to read them, and since it's been answered I suppose there's no need for this to remain open.Thanks for the help guys!

naw man

I don't remember deleting them, or even seeing them when the forums came back up last year, but I suppose it is a possibility that I deleted them and just forgot that I did.Well, my question was if there was another way to read them, and since it's been answered I suppose there's no need for this to remain open.Thanks for the help guys!
Question answered, topic closed!