Will the story ever be resolved?

Hey everyone, after about 2 years of inactivity, I'm back :D However, I've seen some posts that have made me wonder if the bionicle story is now over. The sets stopped in 2010 but the story supposedly has gone on. But i can't find the continuations of the last few serials, like The Powers That Be, which im dying to read. Does anyone know if they re indeed finished and if they're posted somewhere? (they're not on the wiki and not on Bionicle story.com). I'd appreciate the info!

icarax.png

Metus

Fast-talking and smart, Metus dreams of finding a Glatorian to fight and win for his ice tribe in the Atero arena. Armed with an ice axe and shield, he searches Bara Magna for just such a fighter and is ready to meet any challenge!

Which Agori are you?

Nope. Greg got caught up in other business, not the least of which including raising a child. Thus, he probably chose to focus on doing things that he actually gets paid for rather than writing free media for a small, clinging fanbase.There's always a chance it'll return, yeah, but it's overwhelmingly unlikely that we'll ever see a proper, "canon" conclusion to Bionicle.

Another piece of news confirms the first two posts. Greg F has written some tie-in novels for Hero Factory, and one of them introduces new characters using very Bionicle-sounding names. Most likely, they were some of the leftovers on the list TLG approved for the 2011 Bionicle story.

I have slept for so long. My dreams have been dark ones. But now I am awakened. Now the scattered elements of my being are rejoined. Now I am whole. And the Darkness can not stand before me.

The best we can do is wait until Greg's daughter starts school. That should give him more spare time to work on the Bionicle story.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Sadly, no. Greg quit and focused on his paying job. Maybe if Bionicle comes back like Space Police...

Thank you, BZPower staff. In the past, I wish I showed more appreciation for all that you do. From one Bionicle fan to another, thank you.

Thanks, guys. We simply do not know if the story's loose threads will be resolved or not. Let's add that the main story was resolved, so all that's left was extra anyways. Since Greg has become inactive, it does seem that the most likely answer is no, but that may change in the future. I recommend treating it as if it's permanently over. :)There was an original topic for this, which appears to have died. Since we aren't going to get a better answer and to avoid repetition from that old topic, let's just carry on anything related to this in the revivable official topics for those serials, okay? So I guess I'll just close this.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)