Skull Wolf

Meiko

Here is a Hero Factory MOC I made before BrickFair VA 2012, mostly from leftover Witch Doctor pieces. You may have seen this if you were at BrickFair this year.

Comments and criticism?

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

I like the build of the body and the (flexible, I think) legs are also pretty good. It's cool how the head and colors fit the name of this. I don't think those axe pieces make the best tusks though. Awesome job on this!
I didn't really want them to be tusks, but more of a developed, self-grown weapon. :P

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

• 2 weeks later...

It is very nice, although the back thigh armor is too bulky (the torso armor should be replaced with limb armor, or perhaps just flipped around). The head is neat, but the jaw (is that what it is?) is very strange and just doesn't fit too well. If you want to make more teeth or something to make the head bigger/more menacing, then try to use white teeth/barbs/spikes that are attached closer to the head, like with the barakki. I think that the feet would be better if they had a small armor piece base with spikes/barbs/teeth attached for claws (as they are, they are too big and simple). And the tail would be treat with lots of small, half-socket half-ball pieces, with some armor, so that it can both bend like a real tail and look like a real tail.Overall, this is a very good MOC. Nicely done.a_peace.png

15037057692_2fb1ce338a_t.jpg     15034366641_d827682ab5_m.jpg     15037424595_cf284dac70_t.jpg

Toa Gali Nuva