Huge lot

Aldian

For the moment , I'm sitting here mulling this around. Not to say I'm going to do it, but I'm just curious about a rough estimate of how much I can possibly get for all of this?http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Aldian/MOC/bionicle.bmphttp://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Aldian/MOC/bionicle_2.bmphttp://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Aldian/MOC/bionicle_3.bmphttp://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Aldian/MOC/bionicle_4.bmpIt includes a lot:All mata toaAll 2001 matoranThree TuragaAll nuva toaTakanuvaAll rahkshiMost of the bohrok(5 normal, 4 Kal)All Metru ToaAll Metru matoranAll VahkiLhikanTuraga DumeNhidikiAll toa hordikaThree VisorakToa IruiniAll RahagaKeetonguAll toa inikaFour PirakaIrnakkAxonnUmbraSome BarrakiNocturnLesovikkAll Toa MahriGadunkaMaxilosHydraxonnAll PhantokaAll MistikaFive Av-matoranToa IgnikaMutran and VicanMakuta IcaraxKlakkTakanuva TitanRockohJetraxAxalaraAll Bionicle starsThat's not including all the extra pieces among them. And most of these still have instructions.(I also have tons of boxes and canisters, but out of reach.) Does anyone know an estimate of what I can get for this as-is? I appreciate it.

Going by all the sets listed, I think you could easily clear $500-$600 or more to the right buyer. Ebay is your best friend here, but a lot of people here on BZP may be interested in individual sets. I'd recommend splitting the sets out and selling them individually or in bulk (i.e. all Toa Mata together for one price). Here is the BZP price guide (Warning: link to the archives will sign you out of BZP, so be sure to sign back in) for more info.-Longcat is Long!

I USED TO BE LONGCAT IS LONG!

tumblr_m42b4aGmdZ1qkibivo1_500.jpg
My Blog. Read it. Nao.

My Steam name is [TDC] Blitzkitteh, feel free to add me.

What if I dont have time to part it out? What if it's sold just as a huge lot? What if I build all of them and sell them like that?
As long as you're sure that all the pieces for the sets are there, I don't think you'll have to. But you may have a difficult time selling a huge lot like that in one go.

I USED TO BE LONGCAT IS LONG!

tumblr_m42b4aGmdZ1qkibivo1_500.jpg
My Blog. Read it. Nao.

My Steam name is [TDC] Blitzkitteh, feel free to add me.

From experience, I can say that selling in lots (especially large ones) isn't exactly the easiest thing to do, and that you can end up with a higher profit if you sell individually (as often the appeal of buying a lot is because it can end up being drastically cheaper than all of the sets handpicked individually). So from a seller's standpoint, I'd advise that you get an idea of how much you'd like to get for everything (I'll have to read through the list later to think up an estimate, but what others have said seems fine), then start selling sets either here, Bricklink, eBay, or a combination of the three. If you can't seem to sell some, then perhaps try lots of various sizes to see how they do, priced in a way so that you can match that initial price you were aiming for.Just a thing, though - Lego aftermarket prices shouldn't really be too much more expensive than the set's original MISB price (older sets might be an exception, however), so just keep that in mind, since these are all used. Also, if you do decide to sell everything as a huge lot, try to keep the shipping domestic, as international rates can end up taking a good chunk of the money you made away.My two cents.

plop