Questions about the Inika and the Red Star

So, the reason the Toa Inika are were different was because of the Red Star Lighting. This somehow caused their faces to glow a blinding light, their body masses to change shape, and their masks to become organic. I have a few questions.-The Inika's masks are "alive". What do they mean by this? Is it sentience, or are they just organic?-What kind of experiment were the people inside the star trying to perform? -On that matter, why were they doing it? Just for the sake of science?-Now that the Inika no longer have lightning flowing through them, are they vulnerable to the effects of Antidermis?-Is the star inside the robot?-Why did Hahli turn more aggressive as a Mahri?These may seem pointless, and the some of these may not have answers. I apologise to and thank you in advance.

1)I believe it was both, as the Masks "helped" the Inika master their powers without any practice. An example was when Nuparu thought about his mask power, and the Kadin made him fly. Also, they communicated with them through pain.2+3) Never revealed unfortunately.4)Yes, they are vulnerable to Antidermis now5) The star attaches to the robots back, and allows it to fly. When not attached, it is in orbit of the planet that MU was on.6) I believe it was because she was in her element, being underwater and all.Hope that helps ;)-Star

Solaris Magnus. Formerly Starparu. 

1) I don't think they were fully sentient, but they were organic. They had just enough intelligence to inform the Toa of their powers and how to use them, so they didn't have to go through what the Toa Metru did. But they probably were somewhat sentient. We don't know what else they were capable of, and now they're 'dead' so yeah.2-5) See Starparu's post; his answers there are correct.6) Did she? Why do you say that?

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

-The masks are alive, yes. And they did possess a certain degree of sentience after becoming organic. That's how the Inika learned to use their mask powers so quickly--because the masks themselves were helping.-It's never been stated why the lightning came out of the Star. No one really knows what caused it. Except for GregF and the rest of the story team, and Greg's been on a sort of hiatus for a while, so no word on the Red Star yet.-I would think that yes, they are vulnerable to the effects of Antidermis now, yes. It was the lightning-like properties of their bodies that protected them.-The Great Spirit Robot? No. The Red Star orbits whatever planet the robot has landed on. It's purpose was to attach to the robot's back and serve as a jet-pack as it traveled through space.-Why was Hahli more aggressive? Not sure, actually. I think it's just because she was more confident as a Toa at that point, and because the universe was at stake, so she went to the extreme to save everyone.EDIT: Ninja'd by Bonesii and Starparu :Psignoffffff.png

Edited by ~The 1st Shadow~

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Regarding number 6, I guess you were referring to Jaller calling Hahli "the barbarian"It is simply because Hahli wanted to mess with the Barraki, not that she is really that aggressive.

99.9% of BIONICLE fans forgot about Podu. If you happen to be the 0.1% that still remember him, copy and paste this into your sig.

1) I don't think they were fully sentient, but they were organic. They had just enough intelligence to inform the Toa of their powers and how to use them, so they didn't have to go through what the Toa Metru did. But they probably were somewhat sentient. We don't know what else they were capable of, and now they're 'dead' so yeah.2-5) See Starparu's post; his answers there are correct.6) Did she? Why do you say that?
This may not be the the exact quote, but it was one of them. From BS01:
"I am not of the Pit, I am of the sea. I learned the ways of water from Turaga Nokama and Toa Gali Nuva. The ocean shelters me, heals me ... and obeys me."
That was why I thought she became more aggressive due to being in her element. Everything around her could be controlled by her, as well the Faxon let her mimic all the undersea Rahi for a time, so she felt that she had the world at her fingertips. And with the universe at stake, she would use all her power over the sea to save it. I may be wrong though, thanks for bringing it up :)-Star

Solaris Magnus. Formerly Starparu. 

This may not be the the exact quote, but it was one of them. From BS01:
"I am not of the Pit, I am of the sea. I learned the ways of water from Turaga Nokama and Toa Gali Nuva. The ocean shelters me, heals me ... and obeys me."
That was why I thought she became more aggressive due to being in her element. Everything around her could be controlled by her, as well the Faxon let her mimic all the undersea Rahi for a time, so she felt that she had the world at her fingertips. And with the universe at stake, she would use all her power over the sea to save it. I may be wrong though, thanks for bringing it up :)-Star
I don't see how that makes her aggressive. She's stating a true fact. As a Toa, the water obeys her now.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)