Heavy Gear

This is fantastic. The design is really interesting. Just one question: the first picture of the row shows his hammer in his right hand, while in the others it's in the left; is that because his body can turn ( which I really hope ) or because you switched those or whatever else?I especially love the head and the shoulders, I've always liked those Metru chest pieces.I'd say I can't see any things to improve or change. This is perfect as it is now, in my opinion. 9.5/10

This is fantastic. The design is really interesting. Just one question: the first picture of the row shows his hammer in his right hand, while in the others it's in the left; is that because his body can turn ( which I really hope ) or because you switched those or whatever else?I especially love the head and the shoulders, I've always liked those Metru chest pieces.I'd say I can't see any things to improve or change. This is perfect as it is now, in my opinion. 9.5/10
The waist is poseable, a full 360° :)The picture itself is mirrored though.Thanks!
7371340032_feea7ef21a.jpg

The waist is poseable, a full 360° :)The picture itself is mirrored though.Thanks!
You're welcome!Ah, so I was right. What kind of mechanysm did you use?

You're welcome!Ah, so I was right. What kind of mechanysm did you use?
I used a simple balljoint connection, but I incorporated gears (the gear on the front of the lower torso actually turns with the torso, ever so slightly).
7371340032_feea7ef21a.jpg

This looks great! It gives off a heavy sort of vibe, (hence the name "Heavy Gear," I presume) but it also flows very well, which is something very difficult to pull off. You did it right though, and it looks very good that way. I especially love the layering of the gears on the chest. The photo editing is also very nice, by the way. Great job!-CM