Droplet the Water Dragon

WeatherDragon

With a title like "Water Dragon," I was expecting the background to be like an ocean. Anyways, I find Droplet's color scheme to be very nicely done. The pose, however, doesn't look very "relaxing." Maybe she should be in a pose where she's lying down because that'll make more sense. Awesome job on this though!

pWPTu7m.jpg

With a title like "Water Dragon," I was expecting the background to be like an ocean. Anyways, I find Droplet's color scheme to be very nicely done. The pose, however, doesn't look very "relaxing." Maybe she should be in a pose where she's lying down because that'll make more sense. Awesome job on this though!
It's kinda hard to lie down in space. :PYou're right, however; the pose does not exactly imply relaxation. It's more of an amused, Hee-hee-you-can't-catch-me sort of look for me.

banner.jpg

It's kinda hard to lie down in space. :PYou're right, however; the pose does not exactly imply relaxation. It's more of an amused, Hee-hee-you-can't-catch-me sort of look for me.
She isn't in space, that is just all you see from the point of view...

daringsig.png

"Remember the Heart of NINJAGO."
I might eat you if you get too close >:3

Nice, but that position looks painful :confused: also, you might want to give it more of an oriental feel, since its from ninjago. Look up eastern dragons vs. western dragons on your favorite search engine and you may find something useful.

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

I didn't know what Bionicle/Lego thing this was referencing, but apparently it's ninjago sooo...To be completely honest, it's not amazing. I hope I don't come off as too mean and I hope I don't offend you, but here's my two cents:First, the background. I'm not sure what it's supposed to be (some space-y thing?) but it looks ugly. It's partly due to the fact that purple, yellow and black don't go amazingly well with each other, but it's mainly because the circle things seem to have a smooth gradient tecnhique applied while the dragon itself pixelated. The contrast does not work. Maybe if the gradients were shaded manually?Now to the dragon. I actually find it slightly creepy... I'll explain in a bit. The first thing I noticed was the massive eye. It's too big. Infact, it makes it look cute rather than majestic. I like the shape of the eye, but it's far too large. Maybe I'm crazy, but it really bothers me. Secondly, the position of the neck. It's extremely uncomfortable. The dragon has managed to turn it's head 180 degrees. It's the mixture of that massive eye as well as the pose that reminisces the exorcist. The dragon seems to have been drawn with a mouse, so I'm not going to complain too much about the shaky lines. Apart from the neck up, the body itself looks good (yes, I noticed what I just wrote). What might have made the picture better is if it had some shading. I know you've done a little bit of basic shading around the edges, which is a plus, but why stop there? Most of the picture is just one shade of blue with some very subtle shading. Overall, not amazing.Now, I am really, really, really, really sorry for doing this, but the eye bothered me so much that during this review, I was tempted just to quickly photoshop the picture to see if a smaller eye looks any better. I know it's really rude and shallow to edit an artist's work, and I feel like a total #####, but here goes:majesticdragon.pngIt still doesn't look amazing, but I think the smaller eye makes a difference. It looks waaay less creepy now. If you were to remake the picture, maybe you could experiment with the size and the positioning of the eye? I'd really be excited to see what you'd come up with.3/10It would be slightly higher (possibly a 5 or 6) if it weren't for the eye and neck. Maybe I'm being to critical, but it just ruined the picture for me.Don't let my review and poor score let you down. I know I'm sounding harsh, but please use this as an opportunity to improve. I look forward to see what you bring next. And again, I apologise for editing your picture. It was mean, but I just had to know.

Majhost sucks