Lewa is Yellow?

ZOMBI3S

This is another picture I just found from my old computer, something I drew a long time ago with MS paint. I touched it up with photoshop a short while later because I could, and because I was probably bored. I believe I based it off of the picture from the 2nd comic book of Lewa saving Gali from the river, but I'm still not sure why I colored him yellow....http://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu321/ZOMBI4S/MyToa.jpgLet me know what you think!

K29vRpU.jpg

REVIEW TOPIC

I think the link is broken. When I try to look at the pic I get the Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage. I'm not sure if its your link or my internet though.
It's probably your Internet. It's working on my Ipad right now.Anyways, the title caught my eye. The legs and torso details actually aren't that bad. Also, the way the mask is drawn makes it look like Lewa is screaming.

pWPTu7m.jpg

I think the link is broken. When I try to look at the pic I get the Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage. I'm not sure if its your link or my internet though.
It's probably your Internet. It's working on my Ipad right now.Anyways, the title caught my eye. The legs and torso details actually aren't that bad. Also, the way the mask is drawn makes it look like Lewa is screaming.
Ya the link is working now.Anyways about the drawing. Its really good but its wierd to see Lewa yellow.

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

You know what's weird? In some strange way, I actually really like this picture in some sort of weird, outlandish manner. In most of my reviews, I'd usually bash something like this, but there's something about it. I theorize it's due the fact that the shading isn't anti-aliased, but the image is saved as a jpeg, so it's sort of an artificial anti-alias, which somehow looks soothing.That, or I'm a sucker for that shade of yellow.Good job then.

Edited by Summer Don't Know

Majhost sucks

You know what's weird? In some strange way, I actually really like this picture in some sort of weird, outlandish manner. In most of my reviews, I'd usually bash something like this, but there's something about it. I theorize it's due the fact that the shading isn't anti-aliased, but the image is saved as a jpeg, so it's sort of an artificial anti-alias, which somehow looks soothing.That, or I'm a sucker for that shade of yellow.Good job then.
What can I say, I colored it yellow for a reason tounge2.gif

K29vRpU.jpg

REVIEW TOPIC