more questions

boston100

here are some more of my questions.WHat would happen if you gave a toa a toa stone frome a different element?What happened to tahu's nuva simble when he turned into a mata?NOTICE if you do not know who the great being is don't read this.What would hapen if you gave the great being in discuise a toa stone?what if you gave a toa stone to a turaga?what if you gave a toa stone to a matoran of a differnt elementbye boston100sorry one more question? what if you gave a shadow matoran a toa stone?

wearewaiting.gif

As long as there is one bionicle fan out there there is still hope for bionicle to return. Keep faith. Bionicle is amazing.

In order:As far as I'm aware, Toa Stones are non-elemental. They're not infused with Elemental Power, but Toa Power - a potential energy in Matoran destinied to become Toa, and an active energy in Toa. As a side note, the Nui Stone drains this as well. Giving a Toa a Toa Stone... does nothing, really.It still exists, but it is now a useless artifact. It is not connected to his power any longer.

As likely as not, he would become a Toa of Stone. In the Kingdom, Velika did become a Toa, after all.

Nothing, as Turaga have already given up all their Toa Power.They'd likely become a Toa, if it was their destiny. Remember that Toa Stones are non-elemental....If it was their destiny, they would become a Toa. This is why the Makuta allegedly wanted to take Karda Nui, so they could have any potential Toa of Light be Toa of Shadow instead.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...