Is there any more Hero Factory sets?

MAXimizer

Okay so I haven't been on the forums for a LONG while, but I had to post this as it's starting to sort of worry me. Has anyone noticed that there's no news about Hero Factory in a while, like even leaks or catalogs for the 2013 sets or something? Plus, shouldn't there be another Hero Factory episode around this time? Doesn't anyone think it's strange that there's no news of that too? Sorry if I'm breaking rules here (Not sure if I'm even breaking rules or not. I haven't been here in a long while so correct me if I'm wrong). Something doesn't sit well here and I had to post this to bring it up and get some discussion going on this. I hope they don't cancel the line, though. Hero Factory has tons of potential and it'll be a waste if they cancelled it.

Edited by MAXimizer
The Final Battle Has Ended.........And A New Tale Has Begun...........

Hero Factory will certainly continue through next year. If you look on page 27 of the official topic for the 2012 sets, Chro posted a list of sets from the January wave.And judging from some of the teasing that Lego has been doing, I think it's fairly safe to say that HF will be around for a while yet."But as long as I'm here, I get to bust heads!"

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

Hero Factory will certainly continue through next year. If you look on page 27 of the official topic for the 2012 sets, Chro posted a list of sets from the January wave.
Indeed I did. Found it on another site, where it's been common knowledge for a little while already... a Lego worker has also said that the next wave's villains will be awesome, so here's hoping! :D

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Okay so I haven't been on the forums for a LONG while, but I had to post this as it's starting to sort of worry me. Has anyone noticed that there's no news about Hero Factory in a while, like even leaks or catalogs for the 2013 sets or something? Plus, shouldn't there be another Hero Factory episode around this time? Doesn't anyone think it's strange that there's no news of that too? Sorry if I'm breaking rules here (Not sure if I'm even breaking rules or not. I haven't been here in a long while so correct me if I'm wrong). Something doesn't sit well here and I had to post this to bring it up and get some discussion going on this. I hope they don't cancel the line, though. Hero Factory has tons of potential and it'll be a waste if they cancelled it.
Actually, we have a set list. Brickset has it, and they have for a while...

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

Yeah, we know that Hero Factory will be continuing next year, and a set list for the first wave has even surfaced on some sites. I'm not entirely sure how much we'd be allowed to discuss since the sites that did originally disclose the set names and numbers were not supposed to have done so so soon, and I believe they've been asked to take them down. But it's easy to find discussion of the upcoming sets online-- just not on BZPower, which tends to hold by its standards when it comes to leaked information.Also, just to put your mind at ease, as far as I know no leaked pics of the new sets have become widely distributed. So don't feel like you should be worried just because you haven't seen any pics-- few people have, but we know the sets exist.

I cannot wait for the prelims. I base my set buying for the last few months of the year depending on the prelims.
Typically that's not something I'd recommend. I remember how when prelim pics emerged last year, people were complaining about how terrible, gappy, and inconsistent Black Phantom looked. Then when official pics emerged everyone started celebrating how wonderful Black Phantom looked. The model had almost no changes, but the prelim pic was badly cropped so as to make all the gaps appear larger, and had some prototype parts that didn't have finalized textures. Just goes to show that there's a reason TLG doesn't want fans getting their hands on pics until they have high-quality official ones ready.

I heard the 2013 heros look like they have slugs on the head! :D Not that I am into slugs. I hate slugs.

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

I heard the 2013 heros look like they have slugs on the head! :biggrin: Not that I am into slugs. I hate slugs.
Apparently this wave is called "Brain Attack" or something similar; I assume that the guy who saw the pictures or sets mistook protruding brain elements as slugs affixed to the villain's heads. :P

but their spirits

Well I personally would like to see a lot more purple used in HF. Not sure about pink, but more colors are always welcome, and I'm sure some creative people could find some awesome use for any color at all, really. IMO, a pink hero might be cool, if done right :D

but their spirits

I heard the 2013 heros look like they have slugs on the head! :biggrin: Not that I am into slugs. I hate slugs.
Apparently this wave is called "Brain Attack" or something similar; I assume that the guy who saw the pictures or sets mistook protruding brain elements as slugs affixed to the villain's heads. :P
No, they're kraata. Le crossover is imminent.

Actually, leaks have surfaced, but they seem to be final CGI images. I'm not sure if that affects whether it is against the rules to link to, post, or discuss them, so I will keep my mouth shut until someone tells me otherwise.

Yes, they are infact, parasites of some kind.

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

Is it still successful? Because I heard that if it fails, Lego is going to stop building construction figure style sets.
That statement was made in the early days of LEGO Hero Factory when a lot of BIONICLE fans were foolishly hoping for it to fail, so it's probably no longer valid. If Hero Factory ends at this point, it still will have been successful for around three years, which is around the same lifespan as most successful non-evergreen LEGO themes. If Hero Factory does end at some point in the future, there's no longer any reason TLG would assume that all constraction sets are doomed to failure.Also, people discussing things we learned from the recent un-watermarked images-- the moderators apparently haven't decided yet whether to allow those pics to be posted here since, while they don't have watermarks, they might still be leaked. Until they decide to allow the pictures we probably shouldn't be discussing things that we observed from them like the name of the wave or the features of the sets.

Is it still successful? Because I heard that if it fails, Lego is going to stop building construction figure style sets.
That statement was made in the early days of LEGO Hero Factory when a lot of BIONICLE fans were foolishly hoping for it to fail, so it's probably no longer valid. If Hero Factory ends at this point, it still will have been successful for around three years, which is around the same lifespan as most successful non-evergreen LEGO themes. If Hero Factory does end at some point in the future, there's no longer any reason TLG would assume that all constraction sets are doomed to failure.Also, people discussing things we learned from the recent un-watermarked images-- the moderators apparently haven't decided yet whether to allow those pics to be posted here since, while they don't have watermarks, they might still be leaked. Until they decide to allow the pictures we probably shouldn't be discussing things that we observed from them like the name of the wave or the features of the sets.
oh, and I might want to add that they were forund on a german shopping website.

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife