Cyrix And Sentii

Cyrix

So, just two pieces of fanart I made over the downtime. SentiiSentii is a Toa of Psionics who recently migrated to Spherus Magna. She's been through quite a few scuffles, but she's come out on top. She wears the Kanohi Sonul, Mask of Optical Sound, which allows her to see sound as bursts of color. Sentii is wise yet driving, as well as quiet and patient. She is generally friendly, kind, and caring to those she likes, although she has little tolerance for arrogance or brashness. Despite her occasional displeasure, she often has her emotions under control when the situation demands. I'll make more of a backstory for her later, maybe on my blog. CyrixMyself as a Toa. Once again, Cyrix doesn't have a backstory. All I know as of now is that he's a Toa of Lightning and wears the Kanohi Apsera, Mask of Dimensional Aperture (which functions in the same way as the ASHPD from the Portal series). Anything else will probably be in my blog. So that's it for now. Hope you like these, and please leave comments.

[Cyrix]

Pretty sweet!I like your designs, especially Cyrix's Kanohi. Both your drawings could use more shading, as they look kinda flat right now.You also have to remember that metal makes pretty sharp specularity points, so take that into account when shading.

jlovfkk.jpg

Pretty sweet!I like your designs, especially Cyrix's Kanohi. Both your drawings could use more shading, as they look kinda flat right now.You also have to remember that metal makes pretty sharp specularity points, so take that into account when shading.

Thanks! Sadly enough, I can't say that Cyrix's Kanohi design is my own. It's actually in the shape of the Mask of Sensory Aptitude.Yeah, shading is something that I need to work on. I'll try to keep your advice in mind for next time.Once again, thanks for the feedback!

[Cyrix]