Apple

Nescent

I have tons of music that I didn't get from the iTunes store. So long as it has tags to begin with, iTunes will organize it accordingly. Importing it to any other media player is no different. All of my music is marked with artists, genres, album titles, album producer, track numbers out of track number, featured artists to specific songs, album artwork, release date, bit rate, date last played, size, date added, date last skipped, - and iTunes also records play count, skip count, etc., etc. If you have an mp3 file on your computer, you can easily import it to iTunes - whether it be from a CD, SoundCloud, an illegal torrent, a flash drive, or any other means of acquirement. Getting that onto your iPod is called syncing. By clicking a sync button. Such a hassle! This massive hatred that people have of iTunes is actually blind hatred of Apple. iTunes is the best music player out there. I've used Rhapsody, WMP, Spotify, and I still prefer iTunes. Fire & Ice

IetTsFQ.png

iTunes is the best music player out there. I've used Rhapsody, WMP, Spotify, and I still prefer iTunes. Fire & Ice

this is just about the only thing there i don't agree with it's all personal preference bro!
Agreed. I prefer winamp. In my opinion, it kills itunes in every way, but it's all about preference.
I want you to hit me as hard as you can.

Something on your mind, Dear?

Hey, you created me. I didn't create some loser alter-ego to make myself feel better. Take some responsibility!

iTunes is the best music player out there. I've used Rhapsody, WMP, Spotify, and I still prefer iTunes. Fire & Ice

this is just about the only thing there i don't agree with it's all personal preference bro!
Agreed. I prefer winamp. In my opinion, it kills itunes in every way, but it's all about preference.
i used winamp for a while, but then it decided to stop showing me my library period so i started using the zune player for a bit now i use itunes only for scrobbling really, i still have to maintain the Zune library though since that's my mp3 player of choice having two separate libraries to maintain is a real hassle, i wouldn't recommend it
nhsYE.jpg

I liked the Zune's custom ability to its library, but iTunes is more user-friendly to me and I prefer that more than confusion. Also the iPhone feels to me that it wants me happy because I had a HTC imagio(before getting it stolen when the iPhone for Verizon came out on the same day. lol), windows based, and it fought me on everything. D: Let's hope Apple can survive! :D

The-Crew-Xbox-360-Ps3-Playstation-3-Wall

Oh, they are. They only unbanned it because of massive outcry.

After some Googling, I can't find anything about them allowing Flash.

If the Kanohi masks are a type of technology and most of the MU citizens are Biomechanical beings then how would a Kanohi mask recognize the difference between a Matoran and a Toa?

Muffin button

From an entry in the Adobe developer blog:

In September 2010, Apple announced that it had lifted restrictions on its third-party developer guidelines. This means that you can now create applications for iOS using the Adobe Flash Platform*. You heard right: We're really excited to bring this capability to Flash designers and developers—the ability to build standalone content for the Apple iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad using Adobe AIR included with Adobe Creative Suite CS5.5, Adobe Flash Professional CS5.5, and Adobe Flash Builder 4.5.

I didn't mean Flash as in "the browser has Flash", I meant you can develop apps using Flash, since we were talking about developing apps.

From an entry in the Adobe developer blog:

In September 2010, Apple announced that it had lifted restrictions on its third-party developer guidelines. This means that you can now create applications for iOS using the Adobe Flash Platform*. You heard right: We're really excited to bring this capability to Flash designers and developers—the ability to build standalone content for the Apple iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad using Adobe AIR included with Adobe Creative Suite CS5.5, Adobe Flash Professional CS5.5, and Adobe Flash Builder 4.5.

I didn't mean Flash as in "the browser has Flash", I meant you can develop apps using Flash, since we were talking about developing apps.
That's what I thought you meant.September 2010? No wonder I didn't find it, I assumed it was more recent.Cool, that means I don't have to learn Objective-C. :P

If the Kanohi masks are a type of technology and most of the MU citizens are Biomechanical beings then how would a Kanohi mask recognize the difference between a Matoran and a Toa?

Muffin button