Infected Hau Nuva variations

dee.3x3

There are indeed four: red forehead, green striped forehead, and two slightly different types of green forehead. Here's an image:!BYFg-rgCGk~$(KGrHgoH-CMEjlLl)s+(BKfvbNycl!~~_35.JPG~B~
Thanks, but how exactly are they different? The two look very similar, though obviously no two of these masks look 100% identical.

They are very similar, and the picture makes it very hard to tell. I only noticed the difference when phsyically comparing the two parts in my hands. I believe it's that upper left green forehead has a thicker red band above the forehead than bottom right green forehead does, or something to that effect. Either way, although a very trivial difference, it does exist.~B~

Edited by Ballom

They are very similar, and the picture makes it very hard to tell. I only noticed the difference when phsyically comparing the two parts in my hands. I believe it's that upper left green forehead has a thicker red band above the forehead than bottom right green forehead does, or something to that effect. Either way, although a very trivial difference, it does exist.~B~
Now that you mention it, I see what you mean. Thanks for the help!