Forza Motorsport

I have Forza 3, and I'm hopefully getting Forza 4 soon. I like F3, and I am trying to complete it 100%. The only achievements I have left to get are season 5, season 6, level 50 and all gold. I only got it two months ago xD. I tried drifting, but I failed. I managed to get 100000 points by using a 4WD though. I'm such a cheat. ~Argentum~

~ Argentum

• 2 weeks later...

I absolutly destroyed everybody in Forza 2, had the ultimate tuning setup for my GT40. Didnt play forza 3 much, but forza 4, WOW has an awesome new graphics engine. Though is it just me, or is damage in forza 4 WAAAY too sensitve? barely knick something and the whole side of yourcar scratches up

I have Forza 3, although my family is intent on getting Forza 4. I'm only in my fourth year of Forza 3, so I'm busy with the R3 world championship. I'm only at level 39, if I'm correct.

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

I have Forza 3, and I'm hopefully getting Forza 4 soon. I like F3, and I am trying to complete it 100%. The only achievements I have left to get are season 5, season 6, level 50 and all gold. I only got it two months ago xD. I tried drifting, but I failed. I managed to get 100000 points by using a 4WD though. I'm such a cheat. ~Argentum~

It's easy to cheat to get the 100000, I used an AWD Fiesta with too much power. Good luck getting all gold though, I'm not bothering with it, some of the events are just too time consuming to be worth it. I have Forza 4 now as well, anyone got any Car clubs they'd recommend?

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

I have. It was my first priority. I'm a fan of the Bugatti Veyron 16.9 personally. And I can take comfort in the thought that the Veyron will blow away any competition.

Not really, Maybe if it were in forza 2 it would have, but if you know how to tune well, then a TVR Speed, Aero, and some other cars can easily give it a run for it's money. Drag racing, it may be the one to beat however. At least in terms of speed and acceleration, any tuner could smash it's acceleration but def. not it's speed

Plenty of cars to outspeed the Veyron in Forza 4. And in any case I haven't found anywhere in 3 or 4 where you can actually take a Veyron to it's top speed. Best place seems to be the straight at the Old Mulsanne circuit, but I never got it to the top there... EDIT: Tested the Veyron and Koenigsegg Agera on the Old Mulsanne straight. Veyron got up to 244mph, Agera made 253mph. So yeah, Veyron's definitely not the fastest thing out there...

Edited by Taipu1

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't