Disappearing Sig?

makuta_icarax

My first sig since coming back to Bzpower earned me a warnign for being over 100kb. Which it was, and I felt dumb for not knowing that rule. Fair enough, so I changed it to another one.Which combined with my avatar, was well under 100kb. Maybe 50 or 60.Everything was fine for awhile, until the the sig disappeared. Literally. It was replaced with the words "Image posted" or "Image linked" or something like that, and clicking it took me to some random domain for sale. I shrugged, checked that it was in the guidelines (it was) and changed it back. Same thing happened again, a few hours later.I changed it to what I have now (still in guidelines) but I'm really confused and I really liked the old one better. Does anyone know what's going on? Am I doing something? Is this common?Thanks for taking the time to read this!

CgoezGg.png

I'm not exactly sure what causes this, but it can happen with images that are directly linked from what could be an unstable domain. It does not mean that the staff has altered your sig; if that were the case, there would be a link to the signature guidelines left in place of the image. What you should try to do is save the image to your computer, and then upload it to an image-hosting such such as majhost.com or using BZPower's own Gallery. Once uploaded, the image will have a stable URL that you can then use to post the image into your sig. Try that and you should be set.If you have further difficulty, please use the Pictures Topic. All image-related questions do indeed go in there! As such, I'll close this topic, but the Pictures Topic is always open for posting in.