Set Review: Dino 5882 Ambush Attack

fp_5882_CF_Dino_AA_017.JPGNot seen since 2010, dinosaurs once again roam the earth. Though in actuality those sets have not been seen since 2005, now it is 2012 and there is no date on the set's box--the giant lizards are attacking again! Today we take a look at the little Ambush Attack, which packs quite a punch. Read on to find out just how nasty the Coelophysis really is.View the full article

Thanks for the review, first of all!Then, I absolutely agree with the price being a little bit too high. But I do love this set. Look at that gun! It's fantastic! Not a fan of yellow and green, though looks good to have this line back. I still remember the 2005 line, when it was called Dino 2012. Let's wait for 21 December to come, so that we can see if dinosaurs will end the world. :P Jokes apart, nice set and great line. Welcome back, Dino!

Both a Firefly and xkcd reference! Well done Ben!This set has always looked too simple to me compared to some of the other Dino sets, but I guess it's still decent if you can get it on sale. Thanks for the review and pictures!:music: