Formed in 2002 and signed to Mosley Music Group in 2006, OneRepublic is a pop rock / alternative rock band that has released two albums, Dreaming Out Loud and Waking Up, and is currently working on a third. Its members include lead singer / songwriter Ryan Tedder, lead guitarist Zach Filikins, guitarist Drew Brown, drummer Eddie Fisher, and cellist / bassist Brent Kutzle. They're inspired heavily by bands such as U2 and The Beatles, though their songs have been compared to Coldplay's by various music critics.There are a few reasons OneRepublic is probably my second-favorite band, just behind Coldplay: one, their lead singer, Ryan Tedder, has an amazing voice; two, their usage of cello sounds epic; three, I'm a sucker for unique drumbeats, and this band has those in no short supply; and four, their songs, mainly on their second album, spread across a wide range of styles. I have a whole list of favorite songs by this band, including, but not limited to:Dreaming Out Loud:-"Prodigal"-"Come Home"-"Someone to Save You"-"Stop and Stare"Waking Up"-"Secrets"-"All This Time"-"Everybody Loves Me"-"Marching On"-"Waking up"-"Good Life"Are there any other OneRepublic fans out there?