Throwbots value.

~Shockwave~

does anyone know if the throwbot sets Jet and Ski are worth anything?If yes, than about how much?The ones I have are in their ship containers with five disks each. (I had a lot more sets, but only these two survived) the cases are kinda scratched up, but the figures are in excellent condition. (unfortunately I cannot post a picture at the moment.)

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

Not much, really. Sealed would find some worth, but just a set, it's pretty cheap to find (and/or collect all the requisite parts thereof). Probably 5 bucks each, as a standard easy-to-set price.

Edited by Dorek

well i think it would be something more like 10 dollars adding the age of the sets and how hard some of the pieces are to come by like the heads and such i personally never had any throwbots but i mean i believe age adds value also have to include if any parts are damaged but yeah a sealed set would be worth more since it is guaranteed to have the original parts the instructions everything then you have to include if the box is damaged some people are picky about that i'm not but some are.so yeah if it is sealed with decent box condition i would say 20 dollars 15 easily but not sealed but with all parts and in decent condition 10 dollarshope this helps

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Hmmm. better to hang on to them than.
To sell? These sets are already ten years old. No guarantee you're gonna get a better deal down the road.
possibly. but doubtful. I'ts not like I don't want them. it's just that there's things I want more. I might sell in the near future. I really don't know.

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

According to an unofficial Lego marketplace, Ski goes on average for around $3.50 and Jet for $4.50. If you had them sealed/new they'd be $16 and $19, respectively.
Thanks, TMD. And in the future, this topic belongs in Marketplace Banter and Promotions (from the Forum Description: "Here you can talk about the value of Bionicle and LEGO sets and collectibles"). Question answered; topic closed.newso1.png

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender