Music Identification

Piruk-MRFFB

Hello,I've recently looked at (Again) BIONICLE : The Mask Of Light, with the Bonus. In the "Behind the scenes", I've heard a recurring music theme, and I'm not able to identify it. Maybe you can help me.
It might be a medley of a few of Nathan Furst's pieces (He primarily created the music for the Bionicle Trilogy), or perhaps his piece "Restoration" which was in the trilogy. Is it the piece that goes C2-C2-B-G-A-F-G-E [2 being the second octave] (The notes I mean). If you could clarify a bit, I may be able to identify it.-Rez

Allright,In fact, i've put a URL in my first post, a link to an extract I've cut from the movie. Moderators probably delete it, but it wasn't advertisement to my channel. Gasp, did it works by MP ? To describe... It's the music you can hear just after Bob Thompson talks about "Bionicle Toys", and before the Narrator introduce the "astonishing world of the Bionicle Creative Team".

Edited by -Windrider-

965_1.gif