Phantom Of Pain

Makuta of Time

If you have seen the video of The Phantom Pain. Then this is the place to be. I will not post a link to the vid,because it contains images that may be inappropriate to some viewers.(Don't want to break the code now do we? :bigsmile: )

Though there have been speculation over the game itself. People are saying that this could be Metal Gear Solid V. If I'm doing anything wrong please let me know so I may make my corrections. Tell me what you think.

Note:The title of this topic is Phantom of Pain, When it should be: The Phantom Pain. I forgot how the game was called. Sorry. ^_^

Edited by The Forgotten One

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

I suspect you mean The Phantom Pain. As you said, it's strongly thought to be Metal Gear Solid V, actually... there are a few videos and other pages about it. The most basic proof is this: see the gaps in the letters in the title? "Metal Gear Solid V" fits in there perfectly. Due to the craziness of the trailer (demonic unicorns and flying death whales) this might not make sense, but people have mentioned that the weird stuff is likely a series of hallucinations from Psycho Mantis.

I am that guy who knows a lot about games but never plays them.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I suspect you mean The Phantom Pain. As you said, it's strongly thought to be Metal Gear Solid V, actually... there are a few videos and other pages about it. The most basic proof is this: see the gaps in the letters in the title? "Metal Gear Solid V" fits in there perfectly. Due to the craziness of the trailer (demonic unicorns and flying death whales) this might not make sense, but people have mentioned that the weird stuff is likely a series of hallucinations from Psycho Mantis.

Your right about the whole dream thing. This could be hallucinations from Psyco Mantis. Also that guy that you always see,the one with bandana/eye patch goze, could be Snake.

Edited by The Forgotten One

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg