Ideas for the Great Beings

Hi guys, I've been looking at posts on Velika and the purpose of the other Great Beings. I've been thinking about their look and appearence and I always believed that they cannot be scary or freaky-looking.

What do you think of the Great Beings? I know Greg Farshtey revealed that they're organic and wear clothes. I always imagined them as organic Glatorian with their clothes worn and their Glatorian helmets worn as their elements (fire,water,air,ice,stone and earth.) I know they aren't Glatorian or Toa-like.

Edited by bohrokmaster

There's another topic like that this that hasn't died yet, here.

My Blog

Latest Update: RPG: Character Creation and Stats

My Story Collection

Story Currently in Progress:

End of Yrenta (Review Topic) (Currently at 55 Chapters)

I realize I haven't updated my stories or posted much for quite a while. I will get back it it sometime, and I am still checking the site daily for any interesting topics.

Brickshelf Gallery

There's another topic like that this that hasn't died yet, here.

And please continue there. :)

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)