For Sale: Bionicle, Throwbots, Hero Factory

Shadow Destroyer

Pm me about gadunka, i am very interested! Also i might want your fero and skirmix and your stars( Not takanuva star though!) Along with your Sidorak and onepu.

Please pm me! Thanks

MC

Edited by Mask collector

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Hey i could i buy a one of each mctoran you have one hewki one macku one kongu ect. LOL i didnt know my brother was already getting the mctoran :P

So you don't want them?

Pm me about gadunka, i am very interested! Also i might want your fero and skirmix and your stars( Not takanuva star though!) Along with your Sidorak and onepu.

Please pm me! Thanks

MC

Pm sent. Sorry for the delay.

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! Brickshelf Gallery  BZPRPG Profiles 

I was wondering if i could buy from you all the listed sets below-Hydraxon: $15.00 Gadunka: $15.00Fero and Skirmix: $10.00 (Includes instructions) 4 Bionicle Stars: $10.00 (Includes instructions and canisters)All the Mistika Toa: $15.00 (includes instructions)All the Phantoka Toa: $15.00 (includes instructions)Titan Takanuva: $15.00 (Includes instructions)Tuma: $15.00 (includes instructions)

I was wondering if i could buy from you all the listed sets below-Hydraxon: $15.00 Gadunka: $15.00Fero and Skirmix: $10.00 (Includes instructions) 4 Bionicle Stars: $10.00 (Includes instructions and canisters)All the Mistika Toa: $15.00 (includes instructions)All the Phantoka Toa: $15.00 (includes instructions)Titan Takanuva: $15.00 (Includes instructions)Tuma: $15.00 (includes instructions)

I'll send you a pm.

Are the McToran still there? If so, I'd like to get 'em. At least 1 of Onepu, Maku, Huki, and Kongu

Sorry, the mctoran are no longer available.

Edited by Shadow Destroyer

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! Brickshelf Gallery  BZPRPG Profiles