BIONICLE MOC: Skorupax

Kanakalackin

This is my second MOC since joining on BZPower (fist being Insector: http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=8727&hl=). This is Skorupax, a scorpion warrior from Bara Magna, during the great war, he fought for the sand tribe, which has degraded into the insane beasts known as Zesk and Vorox. Skorupax now believes that he is the last member of the sand tribe who has retained his sanity. Armed with a laser stinger and two bone daggers, he is ready to take on whatever the enviroment has to throw at him!

Main Photo

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/CKinVA/MOCS/060.jpg

Detail on the legs

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/CKinVA/MOCS/061.jpg

More photos will come soon! :)

Edited by CKinVA

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

well. that is a pretty simple moc. I was expecting this huge, hulking monster of a scorpion, but this....I like better. his legs seem a bit..eh...scrawny compared to his arms. you might want to either beef the legs up or remove the armor from the arms. otherwise, a pretty cool moc.

Thanks! This is my first take on a small(ish) MOC. I liked the design I used for the legs, and also felt that his arms were a little big on him. The body was INSANELY hard to build on that small of a scale. But it came out really sturdy, even though it was boxy. My favorite highlight about it though is that it can come apart in sturdy sections, other than you pull a piece off and the thing falls a apart.

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

now that I see it, those legs are pretty awesome-looking, specifically the Ankle (not by the feet). genius idea you had with the ball and hand thing. i've used that design before, but not in that way. usually, I make it an upper armer rather than an upper leg

If you really like this one, you should check out Insector, or my G24 Light-Fighter.

HERE!