Glatorian/Agori biology

What is the biology of the glatorian/agori?

I know they eat and drink, as well as sleep(I do know toa/matoran/turaga eat/sleep)

Please answer.

3018587.png
Credit be to Strack for my avatar, who I WILL moc one day, the avatar I mean ........
Life is a whole lot of everything-Cleverbot
What What What.-Cleverbot
My steam name is Toa Gears °▲Delta, add me if you wish

Basically like humans, but with naturally metallic bones, and fairly different faces and skin. The rest (the armor and stuff) is add-ons.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

bones' answer thirded. However, I will add that Agori probably are shorter that the average human, about 3-4 ft tall, the Agori and Glatorian do wear clothes between their armor and their skin, and they do have implants and enhancements, especially the Vorox, who recieved changes to their anatomy by the Great Beings at their request.

Bones anwser fourthed and I guess to the Agori kind of seemed like the average villager and the glatorians where like the military I guess :P but anyway with their biology yeah they are more humanoid then Mechanicle, also some of them may have Mechanicle 'add ons' that they may have foraged them selves or scavenged from vehicles and such. Like that guy who was the skrall leader. And the Mechanicle residence of the MU most likely eat something that may restore energy or something and sleeping may also have the same effect for them. But here's a question I have, could the Matoran/Toa/Turaga have been modeled after the Bara Magna residence? Maybe that is why they had a similar build.

Edited by Tahmira

BZPRPG Characters

Tahmira

Bones anwser fourthed and I guess to the Agori kind of seemed like the average villager and the glatorians where like the military I guess :P but anyway with their biology yeah they are more humanoid then Mechanicle, also some of them may have Mechanicle 'add ons' that they may have foraged them selves or scavenged from vehicles and such. Like that guy who was the skrall leader. And the Mechanicle residence of the MU most likely eat something that may restore energy or something and sleeping may also have the same effect for them. But here's a question I have, could the Matoran/Toa/Turaga have been modeled after the Bara Magna residence? Maybe that is why they had a similar build.

It's confirmed that the Matoran were modeled after the Agori.

That's what I thought but what abou Toa?

BZPRPG Characters

Tahmira

That's what I thought but what abou Toa?
Modeled after the Glatorian.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

bones' answer thirded. However, I will add that Agori probably are shorter that the average human, about 3-4 ft tall, the Agori and Glatorian do wear clothes between their armor and their skin, and they do have implants and enhancements, especially the Vorox, who recieved changes to their anatomy by the Great Beings at their request.

I don't think it was ever said the Vorox asked for the changes. it was just the Great being(s) being there tampering selves

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I don't think it was ever said the Vorox asked for the changes. it was just the Great being(s) being there tampering selves

I'm pretty sure that this was said on the old forums somewhere.

Did the Sand Tribe agree to do be changed by the Great Beings, or were they forced to?

5) I think they agreed, not realizing what they were getting themselves into

I can't find the exact thing I was looking for, but this works. Related:

11. Why would the Great Beings experiment on the sand tribe? What’s the point in giving them tails, and making the sand Agori 4-legged? 11a. Were the Vorox and Zesk upset about this? QUOTE(GregF) 6) Why did we build the neutron bomb? Scientists often do things because they can as opposed to whether they should or not. 11) See answer to #6 -- and add to it, why have "advanced" cultures in our world seen fit to tamper with the development of more "primitive" ones? 11a) Nope. They were being given a weapon to help them survive in the desert.

Edited by fishers64

Thanks, this just confirmed what I knew. Also, the vorox being "augmented" is cool,but also shows GB morality, as they changed them to survive, but to never interact with glatorian and agori as equals again.

3018587.png
Credit be to Strack for my avatar, who I WILL moc one day, the avatar I mean ........
Life is a whole lot of everything-Cleverbot
What What What.-Cleverbot
My steam name is Toa Gears °▲Delta, add me if you wish