Shorty Shotgun MOC

Like most of your gun MOCs, simple, but cool. I've tried to use the Bohrok piece in a weapon before with limited success, so I may take inspiration from this one in the future, haha.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Nicely done here! My only gripe though is that it looks like it has a little too many holes in it. Per say, someone shot it with another shotgun. The use of the bohrok piece is ingenious. I find it hard to use that piece in MoCing (like Chro said previously). But you handled it with ease. I like the way that you incorporated the cross axle-thing there. You could probably add some of the thin plates there to "beef" it up.

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

• 2 weeks later...

Nicely done here! My only gripe though is that it looks like it has a little too many holes in it. Per say, someone shot it with another shotgun. The use of the bohrok piece is ingenious. I find it hard to use that piece in MoCing (like Chro said previously). But you handled it with ease. I like the way that you incorporated the cross axle-thing there. You could probably add some of the thin plates there to "beef" it up.

Well, I first drew this moc on paper in my spare time and didn't bother with the detailing or filling holes. Maybe I could find sometime to fix that.

The Master of Tediosness

• 2 weeks later...

Ain't that a cute little gun?

But in all seriousness, it looks like a great gun that can do some serious damage. If it were real, that is. I may recreate this for the sake of having a shotgun made out orf BIONICLE pieces on my desktop. I also love how simple it is, and that it includes some pump-action! Truly a great MOC you've made, KZN02!

2zi251g.jpg