What's The Deal With Bronies And Bronie Haters?

Larnuu

(May i first please note, i'm in no way shape or form a Bronie) For a wile people been becoming a MLP fan, and most of the time they have a lot of hatters or spammers because of the fact that they like the series. Now first, why hate on someone just because there a fan of something you don't like? I know lots of people that play games like Call Of Duity or God Of War and i don't like those games. Now do you see me going around hating on those people, no. So i say, if you don't like something you just don't really bring it up in conversation but if some one does, don't hate, just say "I don't care for it." or just talk to them about it. Second is, why is it OK for a girls to like a series made for guys but not the other way around? Lots of time, if people see that a girl likes a series like BIONICLE for instance, they just say she's a Tomboy. Now if a guy likes something "girly", they say that he's not cool and stuff i can't say on BZpower. But why does this happen? I personally think that people are able to like what they like and things should be made in different category, but people from a diffrent backgrounds can still like it. Last, why the popularity. I personally am interested in what makes a idea work or fails, and i don't see what's the magic that draws people in (maybe it's the friendship, get it, it's called "My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic" huh, any one laughing......no one?... well i didn't think it was too funny ether). I tried watching an episode (yes i confess) and i didn't even get though the first 6 minnets, all i know is that it's that 2 sisters are fighting, one good, one evil (sounds familiar but with 2 BROTHERS and something about masks). I admit that the animation and art style is good (because the same guy who is the head of this show made "Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends, yah, that might have something to do with it if you have seen the show) but the voice acting i wasn't very fond of. So, people answer my questions please and converse with one another.

Edited by Larnuu
naccu_dancing_gif_by_larnuu-d51e6u5.gifNacuu's Slow Dance!!naccu_dancing_gif_by_larnuu-d51e6u5.gif

From what I can see, Bronies began to worship the show like a cult and tried to get others to convert to it. Some joined them, but others didn't. Eventually, it got so out of hand that people began to hate the fandom for what it had become. Now it's just an endless war, with both sides losing. Hopefully, though, both sides realize how pointless this is.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

Lots of people really just have nothing better to do than to hate things, no matter what it is. There's always haters, especially for something so unordinary. And to be honest, the show gets much better after the first 6 minutes. I had trouble sitting through that aswell. But I don't know man. People just have issues with things/beings that are different. You're not like them, so you're evil... or something. I don't know what goes through their heads.

xinlo-small.gif

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.