So for fun, I thought I'd go through the different forums to find out which is the highest voted topic by Reputation Points. And then hand out pretend Internet Medals to the ones with the best score.
Obviously Reputation Points are totally unbiased and a completely accurate metric for the quality of a post.
... Actually, I don't think anyone really looks at them. BUT I DID. FOR SCIENCE.
The following is a list of the top 10 Comedies on BZPower based on the Reputation Points held by its first post... at the date and time that this blog entry was posted. Obviously there's nothing to stop people from going around and adding more points to their favourite Comedies, but I'll know that you did it. And I'll do the "shame on you hand gesture".
Uh... so yeah, the list:
10. ~♥~ Kokoro no Ice ~♥~ by GSR with 13 Points
9. Staring Contest Continues by Onuki with 16 Points
8. WHAT IS THE POTOO?! 2 by Voltex with 17 Points
7. The Adventures of Sumiki's Dad - by Sumiki's Dad's Son with 20 Points
6. Wedding Announced by Onuki with 23 Points
4. (Tie) WHAT IS THE POTOO?! by Voltex with 26 Points
4. (Tie) Hakuna Vakama by Onuki with 26 Points
3. Poor Kongu... by SPIRIT with 28 Points
2. Game, Set, Match by Eyru with 30 Points
1. The Kaita and the Storyteller by GSR with 35 points
Congratulations to GSR for getting the gold, Eyru for getting silver, and me for getting bronze. Special mention to Voltex and Onuki, the only people not in the top 3, but still in the top 10 multiple times. Ordinarily, I'd make the winners wonderful medals in Microsoft Paint, but as we all know, Microsoft Paint is being discontinued, and that's totally the reason not because I'm lazy.
So what forum should I do next?