Ask Lnu And Pinkie Pie

LNU n' Pinkie Pie

header.png

So yeah, This is something completely new and different. If it's your first time, check out the intro.Rules: Ok, as an ask clog, this will only work if you guy's ask questions, so we need to specify how to ask and what kind of questions to ask Pinkie and myself. (A clog is a hybrid of a comic and a blog. So says I.)#1: Always always ALWAYS send questions in through PM. I wish not to incur the wrath of the mods. (I will not respond to questions through PM, so don't worry about that.)#2: There's no reason to only ask pony related questions. That'd be boring. Ask ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. Get creative. I'll answer any questions I can in comic format. The better your questions are the better the comics will be.#3: You can ask more than one question at a time. For sake of ease, I'd prefer they were in the same message.#4: I'll update as regularly as possibly. It all depends on how long it takes me to draw comics and how many questions I have on hand.#5: When you PM me the question, I won't respond to the PM. Don't worry, I DID receive it.#6: If you've already sent a question, try to refrain from sending me another before I answer your first one. While I'm happy you guys are so eager to send in questions, the amount I receive is honestly overwhelming at times. :P#7: If I think of something else, I'll add it. What're you waiting for? Get asking!Archive:IntroWhy is the sky blue?What would you do in a zombie apocalypse?How do you overcome the stage of denial?Thanksgiving!Would it be worse to lose videogames or music?Boy, pay attention!!!Dashing born!Christmas!!! Has Pinkie ever thrown you a party?Why ARE you so random?So, I herd u liek mudkipz?What's your opinion of Lord Ghirahim?What is the answer to all life's questions?What is the big deal with ponies?How'd you get into comics?What would happen if Pinkie Pie joined the Marine Corps?1000 post special!Is mayonnaise an instrument?Zelda, Samus, or Peach?What would you do for a Klondike bar?What is your favorite color hippopotamus?Back for more!An evil army of evil is attacking?Hugs?Back to th' sewahs! (Halloween)

Can you spontaneously combust?

Do you still eat pinecones?Do you smoke apples like us?

The Merriest Christmas that was EVER had!

Chess, Draughts, or Poker?

What's at the center of the galaxy?

Is a painting art because it's in a museum or is it in a museum because it's art?

Tea or Coffee?

Survival tips?

Right or left-handed?

Hug a salamander?

PINK?!?

Why 42?

Do you dream of farm animals?

Credits:Pinkie Pie is owned by Hasbro, obviously.Drawn with Wacom's Bamboo pen on Gimp.Awards:The Joland Seal of ApprovalApparently, the clog was the first thing to be sealed by Joland's approval. Thanks Utah. :DThe Johnson awardThe memory of Johnson shall live on forever in this award from Taku Nova.The Dragonfly awardThe Dragonfly award. An award from Dragonfly. How inspired. :P Feel free to use it as a nightlight!

The Loganto award

Awarded to me by Loganto who said these comics were better than breathing, itself! Well, maybe I'm paraphrasing a little...

Edited by LNU n' Pinkie Pie

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

Haha, I love it! Your style is so cute! It's so much more expressive than a comic kit. But don't get me wrong, I'm not disrespecting comic kits. :PI was wondering if you would take a suggestion for your clog. If you made the background lighter, like a light blue or grey, it would be easier to read the text.You hung your pony picture on the wall?! :surprised: :D What does the text say on it?I'll be sending in a question whenever I can think of a good one. :P

pony_herd_really_tiny.png

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

-----------------------------------------

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

Just stepping in to say a few things here -All right, this comes dangerously close to counting as a "game" with all this audience participation, but I think this can work. I'm not the Forum Leader here, and Janus may or may not find fault with this topic, but I think I can offer a couple of suggestions that will help keep this topic open.First, Pinkamina mentioned the following rule in the opening post:

#1: Always always ALWAYS send questions in through PM. I wish not to incur the wrath of the mods.

It is crucial that you all follow this! This is a unique topic, but we can say that having your question featured in a comic is equivalent to being a guest star. Under the current Comics rules, all things guest star need to be PMed to the topic author, and not posted.Second, and this follows from the first point, discussion needs to be kept related to the comics. Not to the question system, not to, well, anything else, but to the actual comics posted.This means that posts whose only content is basically, "I'm PMing you" or "Expect a question soon" aren't allowed. They would count as spam under the Comics Forum Guidelines. I do see one or two posts like this already, so just make sure the above is noted from here on out.Just because I'm posting here does not mean the topic is condemned or anything like that! I want to see this topic remain open, so I'm simply elaborating on a rule that Pinkamina posted to make sure everything in here stays within the rules. Normally I wouldn't post, but this topic is quite unique and, admittedly, risky.Thanks for reading, and enjoy the comic!

Haha, I love it! Your style is so cute! It's so much more expressive than a comic kit. But don't get me wrong, I'm not disrespecting comic kits. :P

Darn it! I was going for burly... :P

I was wondering if you would take a suggestion for your clog. If you made the background lighter, like a light blue or grey, it would be easier to read the text.

I'll experiment around to find a more palatable color. Oldest noob mistake in the book... http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/sarcastic.gif

You hung your pony picture on the wall?! :surprised: :biggrin: What does the text say on it?

It may or may not be a forged "TMN" signature. :P

I'll be sending in a question whenever I can think of a good one. :P

*Checks Messanger*I'd say you did. :D

IT'S ALIVE! ALIIIIIVE!*turns off caps lock*Ahem. I can't wait to see where this goes! The questions I have will be....interesting...yus. ^~^-Utah

*Checks again*How did I know? :P

Holy Japanese Meatballs?lol, i'm sending you a queston

I have to say, more of a favorable response than I expected.

Wow, I just realized something in common with all the posters up until now..

I'll... take that as a compliment? :???:

Just stepping in to say a few things here -All right, this comes dangerously close to counting as a "game" with all this audience participation, but I think this can work. I'm not the Forum Leader here, and Janus may or may not find fault with this topic, but I think I can offer a couple of suggestions that will help keep this topic open.First, Pinkamina mentioned the following rule in the opening post:

#1: Always always ALWAYS send questions in through PM. I wish not to incur the wrath of the mods.

It is crucial that you all follow this! This is a unique topic, but we can say that having your question featured in a comic is equivalent to being a guest star. Under the current Comics rules, all things guest star need to be PMed to the topic author, and not posted.Second, and this follows from the first point, discussion needs to be kept related to the comics. Not to the question system, not to, well, anything else, but to the actual comics posted.This means that posts whose only content is basically, "I'm PMing you" or "Expect a question soon" aren't allowed. They would count as spam under the Comics Forum Guidelines. I do see one or two posts like this already, so just make sure the above is noted from here on out.Just because I'm posting here does not mean the topic is condemned or anything like that! I want to see this topic remain open, so I'm simply elaborating on a rule that Pinkamina posted to make sure everything in here stays within the rules. Normally I wouldn't post, but this topic is quite unique and, admittedly, risky.Thanks for reading, and enjoy the comic!
You guys need to listen to him. He knows what he's talking about.As for this being risky, I believe I told Zero that this was the Hindenburg of topics, but I think I can make it work. :)

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

Haha, I love it! Your style is so cute! It's so much more expressive than a comic kit. But don't get me wrong, I'm not disrespecting comic kits. :P

Oh I can see that now. It's probably just me, because my sister and I have been known to think the weirdest things are cute. :PFor an example, my sister thinks zombies are cute :blink: I don't.

Oh I can see that now. It's probably just me, because my sister and I have been known to think the weirdest things are cute. :PFor an example, my sister thinks zombies are cute :blink: I don't.
I'm kidding. I'd say my style suits the style of the content. :PYour sister thinks Zombies are CUTE? :blink: Show her some necromorphs and get back to me on that. :)No, please don't do that.@Derick: a brush on MSPaint? That'd be the brush on Gimp sir. :PPROGRESS: I've drawn a picture of Pinkie Pie. :biggrin:Yeaaaaaah... I think I'll get more done tonight. I'll be answering around three questions per update. So bear with me.Edit: Oooh... It's so close to being done I can taste the candy... Can I do it by tonight? Edited by Pinkamina Diane Pie

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Edit: Oooh... It's so close to being done I can taste the candy... Can I do it by tonight?

You try to get that finished tonight, I try to get a new ponified picture finished tonight.Deal? :P

I love all your answers to the questions.The last answer made me laugh. :P You text is easier to read. Yay! :D But how did you do that without changing the background ... Did you make the glow bolder?

Edited by Toa Mata Pony

I love all your answers to the questions.The last answer made me laugh. :PYou text is easier to read. Yay! :biggrin:But how did you do that without changing the background ... Did you make the glow bolder?

Oh yeah, I almost forgot to mention that. It's an old trick of the trade. To make text glow, you have to highlight it, grow the highlight, and feather it. I just grew it by more so there's no text touching to blue. Pretty nifty, eh?

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Panel 6:Pinkie Pie, you look hung over :/I don't know how to respond to that :P

Sugar will do that to you.Well, thank Robert DeNirro BZP is back. I wish I could give you the next set of questions, but I haven't quite finished it. As a consolation, it will be, probably longer than usual. So that should be fun.As a side note, I'm thinking of adding another character. How does the general populace feel about this? It's either that or just pinkie and myself, which is fine if that's what everyone wants.

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

As a side note, I'm thinking of adding another character. How does the general populace feel about this? It's either that or just pinkie and myself, which is fine if that's what everyone wants.

I think it would be nice if you threw in a cameo of, say, any of the Mane 6 once in awhile. Or some background ponies such as Derpy or Doctor Whooves. But either way, I shall still read and enjoy these comics. ^~^-Utah

corpseluck_banner_by_utahodasho-daltp7l.

As a side note, I'm thinking of adding another character. How does the general populace feel about this? It's either that or just pinkie and myself, which is fine if that's what everyone wants.

I think it would be nice if you threw in a cameo of, say, any of the Mane 6 once in awhile. Or some background ponies such as Derpy or Doctor Whooves. But either way, I shall still read and enjoy these comics. ^~^-Utah
^this^Keep the standard PP and LNU, but have some appearances from other characters (And who says they have to be from MLP? Eh?... GLADOS APPEARANCE :3)

^this^Keep the standard PP and LNU, but have some appearances from other characters (And who says they have to be from MLP? Eh?... GLADOS APPEARANCE :3)
Well, you could bring in your characters or PGS/GS's from your comics. Personally, I'd like to see other Bionicle characters drawn with your style. :P

yeah that'd be nice, you could a whole thing with me and the fact that i think there's a brony-pocalypse on this forum! !yaoming!

Isn't an apocalypse a BAD thing? :PFrom what people have been saying, I think I know what I'll do. Every so often, I'll introduce a new guest star. (Do NOT send an application. I will choose guest stars.) They'll stick around for one or two comics, and then go away, and maybe come back later. I think that sounds fair.

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

I may not be a Brony, but that doesn't stop this thread from being awesome to me. Pinkie Pie wins. At everything.FATALITY

And that's what my goal was. Glad you like it. :)I can definitely swear on my dear aunt Sally's false teeth that the next installment will be up either tonight or tomorrow.

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Okay, guess what!! I figured out what the problem was. I'd rather not discuss it, as it's kind of embarrassing... But I feel slightly smarter for figuring it out.Zombie apocalypseSo yeah, this isn't really styled like my normal comics, in that it has a rather serious overtone at the end. Initially, Pinkie was going to answer out of naivete, but I decided, "You know what? She needs to know." And that's how I felt she would feel. So yeah...On a more characteristically light-hearted note, Turkey Day's coming soon! If I get any Thanksgiving day questions, I'll put em in a clog entry. :)

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Nice comic ... blog ... thing. Nice Clog entry! There we go, I'll call it a clog entry. :PI'm not too sure what the inside joke about the cupcakes is, though.But anyway, I liked it! I love your expressions on your characters, too. :D

Nice comic ... blog ... thing. Nice Clog entry! There we go, I'll call it a clog entry. :PI'm not too sure what the inside joke about the cupcakes is, though.But anyway, I liked it! I love your expressions on your characters, too. :D

Thanks. While it pains me to see Pinkie so sad, I think I draw her the best that way. :PUm, about Cupcakes...Ah, geez, this is almost why I didn't do this question, but I thought it was important.Disclaimer: Cupcakes is an MLP fanfic. And it is HORRIFYING. I say this so you will NOT LOOK IT UP. The last thing I need is some young impressional child looking it up and getting mental scars. That's not what I'm about.I feel bad for Pinkie...

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

*claps hands* An amazing plan, good sir.And Joland said that they WERE delicious. Even I tried some, and after some stomach pumping and getting rid of some shrapnel in my stomach, it was the most amazing thing I've ever tasted! ^~^Which is why I give this Ask Clog the very first Joland Seal of Approval!the_joland_seal_of_approval.pngWear it proudly. :P-Utah

corpseluck_banner_by_utahodasho-daltp7l.

Amazing how fast one can prepare for a zombie apocalypse.

Indeed. In reality, it took me about five minutes. :PWe're going to assume Pinkie and LNU know what they're doing.

*claps hands* An amazing plan, good sir.And Joland said that they WERE delicious. Even I tried some, and after some stomach pumping and getting rid of some shrapnel in my stomach, it was the most amazing thing I've ever tasted! ^~^Which is why I give this Ask Clog the very first Joland Seal of Approval!Wear it proudly. :P-Utah

OmigoshOmigoshOmigoshOmigosh!!!The first post will display it with pride.

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

I feel bad for Pinkie...

Me too, and that just from the bad things iv'e heard a bout that story.Also so I give to you, the Sergent Johnson Award!
I thought Joland...was Sgt. Johnson. :PSo ponies in your comics = buttloads of awards?Hmmm...
Thanks Taku!I dunno Darc. The quality MAY be a factor. But if not, don't knock it till you try it. :P

PONIES PONIES PONIES PONIESNow that I got that out of my system, great job! I really like you drawing style and putting Pinkie Pie makes it awesome!

Thank you sir. :)

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Well, although I haven't made enough clog entries to really prove this, this is, by far, the silliest entry I have done and probably ever will do.Welcome to the herdHonestly, the reason I think it turned out like it did was because I sat on it for too long. But oh well.

pmpd.png

Coming soon...